Nice soothing rose scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The rose scent is so pure, natural and light. I use this everyday after bath. Excellent product.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best massage oil I've used. Not too greasy and smells like real roses! Love it.

lovely product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just loved this product. Since a first day I applied it onto my body after bath my skin feels so mousterized. It absorb very quickly and not seen on skin but skin looks very smooth after it. I love the smell either, natural and not so heavy, make me feel fresh.

real moisturise

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sa Majeste la Rose

gentle smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

very gentle smell of roses!

Huele muy bien y no queda pegajoso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele a rosas pero un aroma muy sutil, no de estos que marean, mas bien huele como a polvos de talco. Con muy poquito tienes para grandes zonas, yo creo que me va a durar una eternidad. Yo lo probé con mi chico que ya sabeis lo quisquillosos que son los hombres con las texturas, y le encantó, no se quejó para nada ya que no queda pegajoso. Por el precio, y el tamaño que trae, esta muy bien, lo recomiendo, incluso lo usaría en niños porque es super suave

ummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil!!

It is OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it! I use it everywhere - on my hair and body. It is very light, and has a very light scent. Also, it is not very oily or greasy. Plus, it will last you awhile before you need to re-stock.

rose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the natural rose scent use it after bathing, wish it would last longer, love the scent though.....

Good for dry skin

Posted by joannaloh on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This one is good for my dry skin. It helps moisture my skin and leave me silky smooth the next day when I go to bed. I got to use it everyday!