Nice soothing rose scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2014 | Verified Purchase

The rose scent is so pure, natural and light. I use this everyday after bath. Excellent product.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Best massage oil I've used. Not too greasy and smells like real roses! Love it.

lovely product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

I just loved this product. Since a first day I applied it onto my body after bath my skin feels so mousterized. It absorb very quickly and not seen on skin but skin looks very smooth after it. I love the smell either, natural and not so heavy, make me feel fresh.

real moisturise

Posted by vafa33 on August 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

Sa Majeste la Rose

My favourite Multi-Purpose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bottle of rose massage oil is really a Multi-Purpose product. That is why a natural product with no nonsense ingredients is the best product to have. I use this as a body moisturiser and it really moisturised my skin well. It's texture is light and not sticky. Absorbs pretty well considering there's jojoba oil in it. I use this on my pregnant tummy too to prevent stretch marks(fingers crossed) and keep the itchiness at bay. The best time to apply this is when the skin is still moist right after showering. I also use it as my hair oil to tame frizziness or fly-aways. It has a faint but pleasant scent of rose which I love so much. The scent dissipates over time though so don't expect this to work like those overly perfumed lotions. I also use this as a pre-shampoo oil treatment and an ingredient to my diy hair-growth mask & lash serum. Shall restock on this pretty soon! Love it!

Body and face

Posted by potiholic on March 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not oily, relaxing scented body oil tha can be used on face skin, so a very cheap multiporpouse cosmetic.

gentle smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

very gentle smell of roses!

Huele muy bien y no queda pegajoso

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2013 | Verified Purchase

Huele a rosas pero un aroma muy sutil, no de estos que marean, mas bien huele como a polvos de talco. Con muy poquito tienes para grandes zonas, yo creo que me va a durar una eternidad. Yo lo probé con mi chico que ya sabeis lo quisquillosos que son los hombres con las texturas, y le encantó, no se quejó para nada ya que no queda pegajoso. Por el precio, y el tamaño que trae, esta muy bien, lo recomiendo, incluso lo usaría en niños porque es super suave

ummmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love this oil!!

It is OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it! I use it everywhere - on my hair and body. It is very light, and has a very light scent. Also, it is not very oily or greasy. Plus, it will last you awhile before you need to re-stock.