Good value, only works for two months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Revising this review to one star since the diffuser just stopped working after two months of using it, all according to the directions. We used it almost every day, but really -- $34 (or now $40) for a unit that lasts two months? And iHerb "Customer Service" didn't want to talk about replacing it. They don't warranty their products -- or to quote the customer service email: "I am sorry if you feel that way. We' re trying out best to give our Customer a great deal with our products. We do not have warranty to our product, we can the item refunded or reship if it is damage or broken before using it." So . . . iHerb's policy seems to be: We care only about having lower prices; repeat business is not a goal. Also we're not real fond of the English language, either. This was my original review: "We have had other diffusers that did a better job of filling the room, but they were noisier and (in one case) worked only about 25 percent of the time. This one works all the time, lasts most of the night and you can stop the changing light on one that's most pleasing. And the price was very good."

When it works, it's nice. But can't get it to work consistently.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, iHerb's reviews don't properly reflect this unit. After purchasing and having issues with it (after only one day of ownership, mind you!), I checked the reviews on Amazon and the reviews there are consistent with what I'm experiencing. So far, I'm only able to get it running for UP TO 1 hour 20 minutes. The shortest time has been 4 minutes. I have filled it with the appropriate TYPE and AMOUNT of water and it is still inconsistent and turns off even though there is clearly water still left in the unit. Very dissatisfied.

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It good for potent fragrances like lavender jasmine, but not for delicate fragrances, you can't smell anything unless you are over it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it stopped working after few hours

This little diffuser was awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

*Update #2: Contacted them and they replaced bottom part and it has been working for a month so far. * Update: after 3 weeks of use (which was really probably 10x) it quit working. I cleaned it as directed but it no longer powers on. Original review: This diffuser immediately starts to work. After putting in the correct amount of warm water and 3 little drops of my favorite essential oil, my house smelled wonderful in just seconds. It worked great in our big open family room. The only fault I have found is that it says that it lasts up to 8 hours. I'm not sure how you get it to last that long. The longest I got it to last was 5 but that's not a big deal to me. Love that it shuts off when it gets empty and the changing colors. You can turn the light off if you want.

Life changing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm so glad I finally purchased this! It's sitting next to me as I type, and it has literally changed my life. I diffuse tea tree oil when someone's sick, I diffuse lavender to help sleep, and citrusy oils to perk up the house and when I'm cleaning. I use it daily and I am absolutely in love with it.

Works great!

Posted by leigh-ann on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This diffuser works great! It starts up quickly with no noise and diffuses the essential oil. Its easy to use/clean (just add water/oil - my 6yr old can do it!). The light feature is nice, it rotates through a rainbow of colors, or you can stop on your favorite. My only issue with this product is that when you choose the option of having the light "off", the on/off switch still had a blue light on (I supposed to indicate that its on). Its fine in the day time, but at night in a dark room, the blue light bothers me so I cover it with something. I'd rather it have a much fainter "on" light or none at all. Otherwise I really like it, its my first diffuser and it was a good price, and a nice product.

Nice little diffuser.

Posted by reader on Apr 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for two weeks. What I liked about it: - works good, diffuses different oils well. - easy to use, easy to clean. - starts working immediately. - looks good(nice shape)with pretty changing colors. - auto shut off. What I did not like: - a little noisy,fan-like noise. - it has a bright glow from the light on the button even with light function off. It cannot be covered with tape as I usually do with LED lights because the whole thing glows like a night light. This is very frustration because I like to sleep in the dark and I cannot use it at night.Or put it in my baby's room. -runs out of water fast. Note: I used reverse osmosis filtered water and it worked just fine. I moved the unit and spilled water all over it. The button stopped working.The diffuser would not turn on! It was upsetting! I unplugged it and let it dry overnight. And it started working again! Hooray! So be careful not to spill water as it is very easy to do so while moving the diffuser. If you find my review helpful please press the "yes" button.

DO NOT BUY THIS DIFFUSER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I AM A VERY BIG ESSENTIAL OIL USER SO I DECIDED TO BUY A FEW OF THESE BECAUSE THE PRICE WAS RIGHT!I BOUGHT 4 AND EVERY ONE OF THEM MALFUNCTIONED! I CONTACTED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE ON THE BOTTOM AND THEY SENT ME A NEW BASE AND CORD THEN THE NEW ONE DID THE SAME THING!! THE METAL PART THAT STEAMS THE WATER WAS GETTING HOT AND I ACTUALLY BURNED MY FINGER CHECKING IT SO I THEN FELT THE POWER ADAPTER AND IT WAS HOT TO TOUCH PLUGGED INTO THE WALL SO THEN I CHECKED ALL THE REST AND THEY ALL DID THE SAME THING! SO FOR THE SAFETY OF MY FAMILY IF I USE THEM I HAVE TO MAKE SURE I UNPLUG THEM WHEN THEY ARE EMPTY BECAUSE I AM SCARED THAT THEY WILL GET TO HOT AND CAUSE A FIRE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE IN MY CHILDRENS ROOMS!! I HAVE NOW CONTACTED THE COMPANY TO TRY AND GET THEM RECCALLED CUZ THIS IS NOT SAFE!! I HAVE SINCE BOUGHT THE EXPENSIVE DIFFUSERS FROM YOUNG LIVING AND THEY WORK LIKE A CHARM!!

Ultrasonic Oil Diffuser-Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Perfect! Exactly what I was hoping for. Have been looking for an oil diffuser for a while but did not want to pay $$$$. I am very happy with the price on this unit and it does what it claims. Auto shut off feature is nice. Easy to clean. Love the colors. Would recommend to anyone.