Best moisturizing cream

Posted by Reviewer3330428 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best moisturizing cream ever (i've tried lots cause i have to undergo canadian winter). This cream penetrates skin quickly leaving a very light greasy film. It makes your skin smooth, supple and keeps it hydrated all day long, even after being washed. The only gripe could be the vanilla scent some might not like.

out of all the vitamin e creams out there- this one is the best

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used every single kind of vitamin E lotion and cream out there, and this one takes the cake. It is super moisturising, very gentle on skin and DOES NOT CONTAIN DIMETHICONE or any silicone. As natural as you can get. I use this in conjunction with retinol cream I put over the vitamin E. Something about Vitamin E + Vitamin A has a really awesome synergy.

Awful smell!

Posted by Reviewer1673033 on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes when ordered this cream and unfortunately I was very disappointed. The smell is far too strong and very unpleasant. It does not feel very moisturizing either.

I used to like this product until...

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I learned about its preservative, lactoperoxidase. Natural preservative does not mean 'healthy'. I would google on the safty of this preservative before purchase, because it is a body cream, a product we wear all over our skin. Now i try to use body cream contains no water, to avoid preservatives.

A magic potion

Posted by Reviewer1959352 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to save serious money by replacing expensive serums, moisturisers, eyecreams and neckcreams with simple, natural products from iHerbs. I surf a lot, so thought Vitamin E cream would be a good first try, as it's very healing for skin. Was afraid it might prove too rich as an everyday moisturiser, but not so. It's superb and seriously good value for 120ml! I mix it with a drop or two of borage oil and it leaves skin glowing. Going to try Now Foods CoQ10 serum under it next - if anyone has any suggestions for a compatible serum, let me know. Do allow some time before applying makeup for it to properly soak in. Another lovely bonus is after applying it, I have found rubbing the excess into my nails leaves them strong and white. A highly recommended product.

vitamin e cream

Posted by Reviewer1978580 on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice and moisturizing as a hand cream, but has sickening smell.

Just what we've been searching for!!

Posted by Reviewer1774034 on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is brilliant! Very thick & moisurising - I have replaced my more expensive product with this. I have very dry skin & also slight eczema. It doesn't irritate my eczema at all. Easily absorbed and skin stays moisurised all day. Some reviews have commented on the smell - I LOVE the smell, it is slight and doesn't smell syntheticy at all.

MMMMmmoist!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moist! I have trouble finding something that gives enough moisture in the cold, dry winter months. This one is AMAZING :) My hands even stay soft after i wash them!

The greatest!

Posted by Reviewer3149012 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this cream. I use it exclusively for my hands which get extremely dry and itchy. This cream helps SO much. I literally don't go anywhere without it. It really helps the eczema on my hands too. It is pretty thick, but it has great staying power. I bought a bunch for xmas gifts!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Super face creme and terrific price for what you get.