Best moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best moisturizing cream ever (i've tried lots cause i have to undergo canadian winter). This cream penetrates skin quickly leaving a very light greasy film. It makes your skin smooth, supple and keeps it hydrated all day long, even after being washed. The only gripe could be the vanilla scent some might not like.

out of all the vitamin e creams out there- this one is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've used every single kind of vitamin E lotion and cream out there, and this one takes the cake. It is super moisturising, very gentle on skin and DOES NOT CONTAIN DIMETHICONE or any silicone. As natural as you can get. I use this in conjunction with retinol cream I put over the vitamin E. Something about Vitamin E + Vitamin A has a really awesome synergy.

Awful smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes when ordered this cream and unfortunately I was very disappointed. The smell is far too strong and very unpleasant. It does not feel very moisturizing either.

I used to like this product until...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I learned about its preservative, lactoperoxidase. Natural preservative does not mean 'healthy'. I would google on the safty of this preservative before purchase, because it is a body cream, a product we wear all over our skin. Now i try to use body cream contains no water, to avoid preservatives.

A magic potion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I decided to save serious money by replacing expensive serums, moisturisers, eyecreams and neckcreams with simple, natural products from iHerbs. I surf a lot, so thought Vitamin E cream would be a good first try, as it's very healing for skin. Was afraid it might prove too rich as an everyday moisturiser, but not so. It's superb and seriously good value for 120ml! I mix it with a drop or two of borage oil and it leaves skin glowing. Going to try Now Foods CoQ10 serum under it next - if anyone has any suggestions for a compatible serum, let me know. Do allow some time before applying makeup for it to properly soak in. Another lovely bonus is after applying it, I have found rubbing the excess into my nails leaves them strong and white. A highly recommended product.

vitamin e cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice and moisturizing as a hand cream, but has sickening smell.

Best Night Cream!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ditched my Olay night cream for this one. I don't use this in the morning because it doesn't have SPF but this is working great as my night cream. My skin became more clear and fresh.

READ THE LABELS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't do my homework on this one prior to purchase, so I did not notice that it has synthetic Vitamin E derived from soy. After application, I was very disappointed. The crème did not penetrate, but sat on the surface of my skin, and that was true whether I applied it after bathing and exfoliation (open pores) OR from time-to-time throughout the day. I also found the ODOR extremely offensive--so much so that the odor emanating from my skin kept me awake at night until I washed it off. It was THEN that I read the ingredients--silly me. I'm not sure if it is a true allergy, but I am very intolerant to soy products, whether ingested or applied to my skin. I also keep away from synthetic-anything as a rule in my life, especially Vitamin E. If you read the credible Vitamin E research from both the US and EU, I think you'll agree. In spite of the odor and in spite of it not working, I gave the crème over one week before I read the label. I am happy for those of you who found the product satisfactory and to all others, please know your tolerances and please read your labels PRIOR to purchase.

Just what we've been searching for!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is brilliant! Very thick & moisurising - I have replaced my more expensive product with this. I have very dry skin & also slight eczema. It doesn't irritate my eczema at all. Easily absorbed and skin stays moisurised all day. Some reviews have commented on the smell - I LOVE the smell, it is slight and doesn't smell syntheticy at all.

MMMMmmoist!

Posted by AnnaLL on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moist! I have trouble finding something that gives enough moisture in the cold, dry winter months. This one is AMAZING :) My hands even stay soft after i wash them!