smells ok!

Posted by vafa33 on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

nothing special

Will not buy again because of the addition of a certain ingredient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

While I appreciate that the toothpaste is flouride free, the addition of carrageenan is something I am very wary. I used to drink lots of protein shakes which I have rated highly here but no longer do so because of carrageenan. I believe carrageenan has caused me to have all kinds of stomach problems. It has been shown to induce colitis in lab animals and should be avoided by anyone with Crohn's Ulcerative colitis or even IBS.

I was expecting better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

From the reviews posted here on iHerb I had high hopes for this toothpaste. But my experience does not seem to mirror others. The toothpaste lacks any flavor or taste. There is not mint fresh feeling or anything like that. It's more of a cardboard fresh taste. Second and perhaps more important, my gums have never bled this much since changing to this toothpaste. For the past year or so I've been using Crest Pro Health and my gums never really bled while using that. But since using Xyliwhite, they bleed about every time I brush them. I've been using the toothpaste for a little over a month and I thought at first that my gums just needed a re-adjustment period. Now, I am not so sure.

??

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This had so many good reviews. I wonder why? To me it's really nothing different from any cheap toothpaste.

Strange taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It will leave your tongue with a strange taste after using it.

Unsatisfying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is weak and I don't feel like I get a really good clean- unless I use a lot.

Ok, but taste a bit weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Slightly disappointed as minty taste is nice but not strong enough for me.

not so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think it does nothing in my mouth. the mint scent is really less than mild.

It's ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not as fresh tasting as i would like in a toothpaste, a bit chalky.

Tingly, sensitive teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this for about 2-3 days and it gave me very tingly and sensitive teeth, especially around the gum area, such that biting down became uncomfortable. I switched back to my usual toothpaste and the sensation has disappeared completely. My sisters faced no such issues and are continuing to use this, but I will not be buying this for myself again.