Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I still prefer the Spry brand after trying this one.

great taste but not good for people with sensitive teeth

Posted by blabla on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of this toothpaste and the fact that it is not full of synthetic ingredients, but if I use it on a regular basis my teeth get too sensitive. I think it might be due to the baking soda. Apart from that it's great and I use it during the day. In the morning and before going to bed I use a regular fluoride toothpaste.

good

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

use only half the pasta , leaves teeth feeling washed ,gums continue to bleed

Big size but avarage quality

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The toothpaste does its job but not the way i would like it to do. It doesn't refresh my mouth for long time. I haven't noticed any whitining effect. I wouldn't recommen this one to people who loves strong mint aftertaste. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

wasn't very impressed

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i bought this because of the nearly 3000 rave reviews and the natural ingredients; the flavor and consistency were ok, but overall not that impressed. mint flavor wasn't strong enough for me. didn't feel that refreshing aaaahhh clean-as-a-whistle mouth feel that i do with other toothpastes. will stick to tom's/desert essence/jason or other 'natural' toothpastes.

Fine, but my gums don't like it.

Posted by Rosie-Posie on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has good taste, no surprises with texture as it's a gel. However, after a while using it, my teeth seem to have become more sensitive. The same with PerioBrite. I think I'll have to go back to flouride toothpastes. :( Also, my gums seem to bleed a lot more while brushing when I use this tootpaste.

普通

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

量が多くでよいです。使いやすいチューブ。ジェルが固めで安定しています。ココナッツ由来の界面活性剤が入ってます。

Not for me

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good taste and great amount of product, but I need fluoride to keep my teeth healthy and clean. Kind of a hastle to rinse my mouth with a fluride based mouth wash afterwards, will not repurchase.

very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems very easy to fall, i dont know it is not effective for me~!

ok...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it...It's not that bad. It makes my mouth feel fresh sometimes. Sometimes it feels like I need to brush my teeth a couple of times a day.