Not bad

Posted by healthydoesit on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first experience with a toothpaste other than a regular flouride. It's not too bad at all. Taste is fine and mild. I guess I feel a bit cleaner with a fluoride because it leaves a minty taste, which this xylitol paste does not. But my teeth still get clean and it is better for me. I will purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Me gusta más la refreshmint, pero ésta también me mola

Posted by MLandCOMPANY on April 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Esta pasta de dientes no es apta para dentaduras sensibles,mi madre por ejemplo no puedo usarla pero yo sí. Doy fé de que blanquea los dientes, aunque no tanto como la de Colgate Luminous White pero claro, esa no es natural xD y en cuanto al aliento, dura más fresco con su hermana la RefreshMint pero es muy agradable de usar.

Posted by Ludviga on April 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

Paste cleans well. Badly foams. Refreshes. The big tuba ended in 2 months, cleaned 3 persons. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Не е достатъчно Свежа

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

За да видим избелващ ефект, ще изчакаме по-дълга употреба. Очаквах да е с доста по-освежаващ ефект, а не е така

Posted by Katy on September 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean well and feel more natural than regular toothpaste.

Powerful & Refreshing قوي ومنعش

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me, this is by far the best Now Foods toothpaste. Powerful and refreshing, it cleans your mouth very well without foaming up (does not have SLS in it) P.S. Not suitable for those who can't tolerate powerful mint flavor. Thank you iHerb and Now Foods. اعجبني كثيراً واعتبره الأفضل بين معاجين شركة ناو فودز. منظف جيد وينعش النفس ولا يحدث رغوة في الفم (لعدم احتوائه على سوديوم لوريل سولفات). ملحوظة: لا يناسب من لا يتقبلون نكهة النعناع القوية. شكراً أيهيرب. شكراً ناو فودز

Now Foods, Solutions, Xyli•White, Toothpaste Gel with Baking Soda, Fluoride-Free, Platinum Mint - Good mint flavor, fresh morning feeling

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Now Foods Xylitol-White toothpaste regularly (better teeth protector, teeth whitener, morning fresh feeling). For a change, I tried this platinum mint flavor. In terms of fresher feeling, the WHITE is better, but for that tangy taste, this mint flavor is better. Overall, I like the WHITE more and will revert to it once I'm done with this one. BTW, I use this toothpaste (Now Foods Xylitol, and the Nubian Black soap, as GIFTS (haven't got any complaints yet). >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Pretty impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not as good as another tea tree oil toothpaste I tried from Puritan's Pride, but still happy with it.

Whiter, cleaner feeling teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel and see a difference in just a few weeks.