Just amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this toothpaste! Out of many fluoride free and natural toothpastes that I've tried, this one is now a top choice! It cleans so well being made with coconut oil and has a really lovely coconut taste! Great for the whole family.

Oooh yeah

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ok, so I had previously tried the now solutions xyli white refreshmint toothpaste gel which i did not like at all. It left a weird 'plaque' like layer over the teeth after brushing. The consistency was off. Now, this product seems to have ironed out that issue. This stuff just glides over the teeth and leaves a really nice after feel. I believe that it is the coconut oil, it does have a slight oiliness to it, in a good way. The mint flavour is also good, noticeable, but not extreme. My teeth not only feel clean after brushing with this product, but I can feel that oily goodness continuing to do it's work long after. Do not hesitate, this product is fully deserving of 5 stars.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

healthy, no harmful substances, good taste and a great price for a large quantity.

Whiter teeth & fresher breath

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I might take some time to get use to the fact that it is not very foaming but works great after getting use to it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Amazing toothpaste gel, is so delicious. The best toothpaste with a vegetarian & vegan products. I'll recommended you.

I like

Posted by DEBBIE on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve tried other toothpaste (all healthy and recommended) but this one is the best from among all. It’s not minty or spicy so you can brush you teeth taking your time coz it doesn’t have burning sensation from mint taste. 👍🏻 I highly recommend it to those who’s not a fan of mints.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this toothpaste! Definitely buying more!

Not too spicy

Posted by Allymac on March 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Find this effective and good for breath while not being too minty or spicy for my sensitive mouth,.

good toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste, refreshing yet not like mint-only that strong. will buy again.

1 2 3