My thoughts on the 4lb jar of Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Spirulina and Chlorella from other vendors. The Chlorella and Spirulna I buy from iherb tastes better than the Chlorella and Spirulna I purchased from other vendors. I find the NOW brand to be an excellent brand.

Powerful taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow, soooo dark green, tastes high quality, very strong.

Now Foods Spirulina Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have this product every day in my "jungle juice" to kick start metablism and give me energy.

Awesome price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Can't beat the price for this pure spirulina! I take it by the heaping spoonful in a glass of water every morning when I get up. Use a whisk to get the lumps out quick. You know you are getting something that your body can really use to fight the daily toxins, purify the blood, and cleanse the cells. Go for it!

Survival food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good value at a time of rising food prices. A survival food to keep me alive if things go disastrous through this current sun cycle and galactic alignment.Quite likely to be better than any muscle building high protein drink.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent detoxification product,and the best value PectaSol product out there. Not as potent as PectaSol Chelation Complex, but it is nearly half the price.

Spirulina

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best buy for spirulina. A must for your daily shake, for energy and good bowel care!

Good value. Recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased for over a couple of years now. I don't know of a better value. I trust Now Foods' production quality.

Nutricious pond scum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent nutrient profile and a good price here at Iherb.com.Taste is an issue.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my smoothie every morning along with Chlorella and other fruits and veggies this is a great balance, loaded with every thing I need Love It.

1 2