This is a must for hypothyroid, hypoadrenals and CFS

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even 2 capsules a day makes a huge difference. It helps to balance out moods also.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a great help in the fight against fatigue due to chronic fatigue syndrome. I take 3 tabs twice a day for significant relief.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was a first order for me from iHerb, and I have to say it was super fast!!! I will definately buy from them in the future.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I take every day with COQ10. Makes a world of difference in heart health, and energy.

Upset stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sorry to say this didn't work for me but everyone is different, it seems to help others. I would say if you have low blood sugar and IBS than ribose may not be for you.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this for fatigue. I started at 3 pills per day for a couple weeks and my energy seemed to improve. I've now increased to 6 pills a day and I am feeling much more energized. Very pleased with this product so far.

Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have long suffered from muscle pain and aches. This product has reduced the pain and aches significantly.

not sure whether it helps or hurts me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to raise my energy level during bicycling, but fraction of the effect of Acetyl-L-carnitine. Seems to interferes with my current regimen for shoulder pain. Cutting all refined sugar was one of the factors to reduce inflammation and let torn muscles heal. The main others were Proteolytic Enzymes, Hyaluronic Acid, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, plus lots of liquids. D-Ribose seems to bring some muscle pains back.

Now Foods, D-Ribose, 750 mg, 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't seen any change in energy levels.

Lauren Hoy