Watch out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2010 | Verified Purchase

The extra energy I got from this was very uneven. One time it caused a major panic attack (something I had not had in over 9 months) that landed me in the ER. The chewable was not even completely dissolved yet when it hit. My heart raced out of my chest, and I came very close to passing out several times (unfortunately I was driving at the time). I don't take any prescription meds (other than Prilosec), so I know it was not an interaction with anything else. I tossed these out and the panic has not returned. This stuff definitely caused it.

Doesn't seem to work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for energy, I took up to 4 tablets in a day, and it did not give me energy. God bless you all.

will not purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

as usual the iherb service was excellent. I did not like the product at all. I heard D-Ribose was a great thing to take from Dr. Oz so I was really excited to try it for increased energy. I could not get past the chewable tabs. They taste terrible! My husband will not eat them either. I would like to try Ribose again but will never purchase this particular product again. Staying away from chewables.