L-Argine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our son has been using L-Arginine powder together with a combination of other medications for the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial hypertension. How significant the L-Arginine is in the mix of other medications I cannot say, however considering that when diagnosed in the year 2000 the prognosis was 3 months to live, we believe L-Arginine is playing a part in keeping him alive today.

L Arginine powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this for a couple days, I can already feel a difference. The taste of this is horrendous. No matter what I mix it with, it is disgusting. I plan to keep gagging it down, because the benefits are worth it, but I really wish the manufacturer would do something about the taste. I cringe just thinking about taking another dose.

Now Foods L-Arginine Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take L-Arginine (6 grams twice daily) to prevent/slow the formation of coronary artery plaque deposits. It also increases Nitric Oxide in the blood, a powerful endothelial health compound. Now Foods appears to be an excellent supplement manufacturer and iHerb.com provided great service on my order.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells like feet, but it does the job.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by healthseekers on Dec 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Priced very reasonably. Wish it was flavored, but mixed with grape makes it tolerable.

Really works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

That product helps in releasing nitric oxide gas in your veins so they will be relaxed thus allowing more blood & O2 to be pumped in them! However, the taste of it is really unpleasant to say the least so I mix it with sweetened Oat milk to be to gulp it down!

Inexpensive way to "spike" Inner Power formulation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I sue this to increase the arginine content in D&S "Inner Power" to reduce the per dose cost. Works great.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is for my husband. The Powder really helps him. Dr. Scott on GLC Satelite TV, mentioned this product. It works great.

Great