Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.

L-Arginine therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have started a regimen of 6 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime. You must have an empty stomach for 2-3 hours. There must be no competing proteins or amino acids in your blood stream. This is a day time Nitric Oxide inducer. 6 grams into a glass of water (completely dissolved - about 15 minutes) I am getting fantastic results. My hair is thicker, my muscles stay taught during the day. My blood pressure is dropping down to normal levels.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on recommendation of a nobel-prize winning doctor. Supposed to help control blood pressure when used with L-Citrulline. I have only been using it for a couple weeks. Packaging good, delivery prompt. Decent price. No complaints.

Arginine is for real

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2007 | Verified Purchase

This powder has a virility effect which is very suprising - Amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a pretty flexible palate but this is the most vile tasting product I have ever had. I bought it based on all the rave reviews but found it to be unpalatable. I tried mixing it with a variety of juices, water, anything I could find and still had to choke it down. I can emphasize enough how horrible this tastes. Sorry.

Good price

Posted by willowman on July 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

L-Arginine works well i used in a gym and it also releases HGH. Very good price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Excellent for Erection Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to increase the quality of my erections with the side affects being an increased performance in the gym with a slightly more vascular look. The vascular look, yes. The slightly higher weights and performance in gym, yes. The erection quality and stiffness YES. I do 5-6 grams daily and will cycle off every now and again. I also use the powdered Maca from Iherb and the Tribulus from NOW (1000 Mg).

*****helps keep nitric oxide at optimum levels*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the Now Foods L-Arginine for heart health. According to my studies, L-Arginine is an amino acid that is responsible for the relaxing of the blood vessels. This relaxing effect makes arterial plague hard to form on the arteries. Also, I have had a tremdous increase in virility. I absolutely love this product. (I mix it with "tang" drink mix to mask the awful taste).

Appreciate larger size

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like the large size. I mix with L-Citrulline to produce nitric oxide.