L-Arginine

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Dr recommended it for 'ahem' a male issue. I'm 69 1/2 and 'it' has not worked as well as it used to. The product helps , and I haven't taken a Blue pill since I started with this product. Some have complained about the taste, I hold my breath when I take it, and am able to gulp it down in a cup of water. My wife smelled it when I got it and said it smells bad, so I have not smelled it. I'm satisfied with it, works OK for me, and I figure that the longer I take it (just 1 tsp in water once a day), the better things will get.

L-Arginine Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this on recommendation of a nobel-prize winning doctor. Supposed to help control blood pressure when used with L-Citrulline. I have only been using it for a couple weeks. Packaging good, delivery prompt. Decent price. No complaints.

Arginine is for real

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This powder has a virility effect which is very suprising - Amazing.

horrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a pretty flexible palate but this is the most vile tasting product I have ever had. I bought it based on all the rave reviews but found it to be unpalatable. I tried mixing it with a variety of juices, water, anything I could find and still had to choke it down. I can emphasize enough how horrible this tastes. Sorry.

Good price

Posted by willowman on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

L-Arginine works well i used in a gym and it also releases HGH. Very good price.

L-Arginine therapy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have started a regimen of 6 grams of L-Arginine at bedtime. You must have an empty stomach for 2-3 hours. There must be no competing proteins or amino acids in your blood stream. This is a day time Nitric Oxide inducer. 6 grams into a glass of water (completely dissolved - about 15 minutes) I am getting fantastic results. My hair is thicker, my muscles stay taught during the day. My blood pressure is dropping down to normal levels.

Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found that blackcurrant juice concentrate tames the strong taste dramatically (mustaherukkamehutiiviste in finnish)

Excellent for Erection Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to increase the quality of my erections with the side affects being an increased performance in the gym with a slightly more vascular look. The vascular look, yes. The slightly higher weights and performance in gym, yes. The erection quality and stiffness YES. I do 5-6 grams daily and will cycle off every now and again. I also use the powdered Maca from Iherb and the Tribulus from NOW (1000 Mg).

*****helps keep nitric oxide at optimum levels*****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the Now Foods L-Arginine for heart health. According to my studies, L-Arginine is an amino acid that is responsible for the relaxing of the blood vessels. This relaxing effect makes arterial plague hard to form on the arteries. Also, I have had a tremdous increase in virility. I absolutely love this product. (I mix it with "tang" drink mix to mask the awful taste).

Appreciate larger size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Like the large size. I mix with L-Citrulline to produce nitric oxide.