Mr.Nitzmer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hi, I have used the MCT oil for 2 months so far I am unsure if I have lost weight but I do know that I have lost fat in the form of inches around my waist and in the area that my wife used to call love handles, which no longer are to be found. I have during this time gone from a size 36 to a size 33, while keeping my muscle. I am Impressed, and will continue to use this product!

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's in capsule form, this makes it more convenient to incorporate into my daily routine. I bought these because I was starting on this paleo/bulletproof diet. I've experienced increased amounts of energy and reduced appetite. I used to eat every 2-3 hours, now I don't get hungry as often (I hate feeling hungry), I might eat every 3-4 hours.

Excellent, highly energizing

Posted by danarm on January 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

It gives me a lot of energy. The fact that it's in capsule form (and not a liquid in a bottle) helps me dose it correctly. This is very important because in high doses it can have a laxative effect.

Seems to be working.

Posted by Bonkers on December 8 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started on these MCT oils and then a month later had my blood tested and my cholesterol was down and other good things were UP. On the down side, I didn't notice any loss of my overly healthy appetite (like I was hoping for) and my eczema didn't improve any. I hear that Coconut Oil pills are even better for my eczema and are also considered an MCT Oil - so I will try that next instead.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

Feel much more energized and clear minded after only 3 weaks of using.

This product is working

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Product I have only been on it for a couple of weeks but it's improving my memory and reducing the senior moments that I was suffering already, as a side benefit it's helping me loose some weight overall I am very happy with the results so far

Now Foods Sports MCT Oil - Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with the results over a few weeks. My mind and thoughts are more clearer, although I haven't experienced increased energy.

good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its hard to tell if this stuff works but the cost and amount you get is decent.

Smooth And Useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is good for instant energy derived from fat without storage in the body . The rest goes out through the kidney. Easily absorbed and nice cleaner for the colon I use it at the same time while taking my iso protien shake

hypotension

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is wonderful! right after taking a gelcap, it raises my blood pressure by 20 points. from 91 to 110! been suffering from a tension headache and migraine for years, seems like these were coming from hypotension. in 30 min of consumption, the pain is gone! it lasts for up to 4 hrs. gradually, time is extending. can't live w/out!! thank u!

1 2 3 4