The product I have been waiting for!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Finally, organic, unflavoured whey protein, processed by low temperature ultrafiltration, without growth hormones and artificial sweeteners! I put it in smoothies to increase my protein intake. I am pregnant and I am looking for top quality products, and this one certainly certifies! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent Organic Whey Protein

Posted by 83mj6c on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Protein Powders. The Healthy Ones Usually Contain Stevia (Not A Fan) And The Bad Ones Taste Great But Contain Nasties. This Is The Answer To My Prayers. No Sweetening Agent, Flavourless And Organic. Ticks All The Boxes. Mixes Wonderfully Into My Smoothie And I Know I'm Getting Good Quality Whey Protein And Nothing Else.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I value that this is natural and unflavored. This goes into my smoothies and boosts the nutritional content. Full of BCAA and supports the immune system.

Great Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Mixes well. No flavoring but its neutral tasting and can be drunk with water or milk as a mix. I like that its organic.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This dissolves very easy in drinks and has no taste. Easy way to get some protein in the AM

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good taste, not too overpowering- good value and no nasties

Despite the price, very good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nothing artificial, mixes easy and has a mild taste, highly recommend

Organic Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste - no artificial flavoring, taste just like milk powder, which is what I want. I had too many artificial sweetening in the past which I absolutely hated it so this is by far my favorite. Ease to prepare - easy, dissolved well in cold water Packaging - excellent, tightly sealed Effectiveness - As good as any other whey protein I have tried, this is one notch better IMO because it is organic. Price - reasonable Delivery - Timely I will repeat my order in the future.

Natural Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This organic whey tastes great thou it's natural, and it mixes really well with water, actually never seen a protein that mixes this great. I really recommend this whey, best whey ever.

Great whey protein!

Posted by Sunergy on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taste is plain and not bad. It dissolves great too.

1 2 3