Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tribulus Terretris is known to boost testosterone level naturally without steriods. It is great way to boost muscle, athletic performance, libido, fertility, motivation to work hard, performance, energy level, lift mood, improve concentration and etc. I take it more for the libido boost and I am glad it works well. The minimum 45% saponin ensures that it’s high potency. The tablets are vegetarian and large (horse pill size so some people might have trouble swallowing). Note that there is an undisclosed amount of calcium carbonate (worse form of calcium) is in the other ingredients. Calcium carbonate is used as filler or creates bulk in tablets. Considering that the tablet is large, surely they can help to reduce the size by removing the unneces sary calcium carbonate and make it smaller thus making the bottle smaller as well. I would recommend taking 2 tablets daily and it will still last for 3 months. Pricewise, it is very cheap! It is best to take breaks from this in order to maximise the boosting effects. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2009 | Verified Purchase

this stuff really gets me pumped before i go to the gym. ive noticed better pumps, more intensity. take w/ a arginine/ornithine/lysine combo for nitric boost, eleuthero root for energy, and glutamine for endurance. all which can be purchased for way cheap at iherb. U MUST UNDERSTAND THAT THIS PRODUCT SHOULD BE CYCLED. 5 DAYS ON, 2 DAYS OFF. GREAT PROTDUCT

One of the best cost-benefit supplements i ever bought.

Posted by renanspinelli on August 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you use it normally, stopping betwen periods, there are caps for lots of time, a good supplement to add to your daily alimentation!

A Supp That Fulfills Many Dreams...

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gr8 for the gym, recovery and for private matters only!!! A supp One cant Live without!!! I recommend Plenty of Water and take a few weeks off after 8 week Cycle. Increased Libido, Strength, Aggression 2 The Gym. Highly Recommend!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got very positive results from the first batch of 180 tablets I ordered. They helped me in my training regime. I definitely noticed gains in endurance and strength when trying to add muscle. I suggest any users to cycle the use of tribulus - say only 5 days per week, and a lay-over of 14 days between each batch of 180. Overall, very good results.

good product

Posted by HealthyAgain on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

it works immediately when you start taking it, but effect seems to loose after a couple of weeks, so I don't take it every day. I tried to combine this with ZMA and it's even better (ZMA before sleep on empty stomach, Tribulus at day with meal). Effect lasts 7-8 hours. I have more stamina, and my libido is up (but don't expect miracles).

nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking it for sports benefit to increase my testosterone! Also noticed improvement in the libido not that i need it it but... :)

Posted by juniper on December 11 2010 | Verified Purchase

two tablets 40 mins before workout gives me energy and i am more focused.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

the best..in my opinion..

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

it work is effective but only for libido nothing else..!