Excellent protein source without additives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is really a great protein source and has no sugar, or any additives. It is also very low in lactose so it doesn't upset my stomach (I'm lactose intolerant).

Basic Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is basic, solid protein, without all of the extra junk that normally invades commercially processed food. I wish that it didn't have any soy lecithin in it, but the label shows <1%, so it's not that much. It has a mildly sweet, dry vanilla flavor (like many of the un-flavored whey proteins) to it that makes it possible to chew it like normal food, so that it can be digested properly.

Best Quality Protein I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I typically have stomach issues with many of the other whey and soy proteins. This is the first whey protein that has agreed with me. I believe it's due to the superior product. I'll never switch to anything else.

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High quality product. Nice, neutral taste and it mixes easily in a shaker. I use this product several times a day, either mixing it with my Greens Today drinks or taking it plainly before and after a workout. Glad I purchased it and will make sure I always have some on hand.

The Bomb!

Posted by ocplantdaddy on Oct 02, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I am not a aways huge NOW fan, but this product is pure WPI with no additives or sugars. Can't beat the price with a stick!

Better than the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard IMHO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've always been using the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard so most of my review will be based on a comparison between ON whey and Now Foods. What i really like about Now is that their isolate is extremely clean both in terms of the nutrition and the taste. ON whey was way too sweet when mixed with milk, while Now hardly has any taste in water. Note that I use milk for ON as it tastes disgusting when mixed with water - something akin to a super dilute orange juice. Now Isolate is very acceptable when mixed with water. Mixing is no issue at all when mixed with a shaker bottle and cold water. THe high protein isolate content is the biggest draw. It's scientifically proven that whey isolates allow for greater muscle growth compared to soy protein and less superior whey. Having 25g in a 28g scoop is amazing. However my biggest question would lie on the reliability of the information of the nutritional content. Has anyone done an unbiased test on the product? If the product is what it says it is, definitely get this. You won't regret it. Then again this could all just be broscience so i'd highly recommend reading other articles and getting credible information before making any decision.

Energy Plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This the best protein I've found! Melts instantly in liquids and easy to stir! I mix in the morning with a green drink and sometimes with a cherry extract ice cube! Easy to mix with other foods also! It is unflavored! Less than 1 gram of sugar! That's a plus with me since I have a yeast infection! This is tolerable! This is pricey but well worth it! I also take a Super Multi Vitamin with Phyto Nutrients and Green Super Foods. This are made by Irwin Naturals! I also take the 1000 mg Vitamin C Complex! Linus Pauling lent his name to this company and recommended the dosages! He was the Father of Vitamin research and the only person to have two unshared Nobel Prizes! (1954 &1962). These are not expensive as most vitamins are an yet are more powerful with much energy! Hope this helps some people searching! Give them a try! It won't hurt! Long life and Happiness to all who read this review!!!

Now Foods, Sports, Whey protein Isolate, Natural Unflavoured 5 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with whey powder,I have been using it for several months and can flavour it to my taste. However, I will only buy the smaller size in future as I am unhappy with problems in the delivery of the 5lb size.

Great protein source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great protein source, unflavored, no sweeteners, nothing extra added.

Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value at a great price. I've used this product for a year now and I think it's a quality protein. It mixes great in a blender, but not so good when you use a spoon.