Great protein source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great protein source, unflavored, no sweeteners, nothing extra added.

Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value at a great price. I've used this product for a year now and I think it's a quality protein. It mixes great in a blender, but not so good when you use a spoon.

Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read some good reviews of this product on the internet before purchasing, all of which were totally justified. This is a great protein suppliment. It mixes well and is great value for money also the delivery time from iHerb to Japan was excellent. Overall I was really impressed with the product and service I recieved. Thanks!

Excellent Pure Whey Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't mess around with all those whey products with additives. Just get this great product

Great protein if you don't want any taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and add it to my greens - I really appreciate that it doesn't have any taste!

texascontessa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this protein powder for years now and I can recommend it completely. There are other powders out there that are more expensive, but I have not found tham vastly batter for their extra cost. Also I like this one as it is unflavored which means you can make it anything you want. Yummmmmmm fruit smoothies.

Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Protein mixes well and gives you a good immune booster, I also like the choice of larger containers.

The Best Whey Protein Isolate Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only whey isolate I found with zero other fillers, flavorings and additives. I'd like to see NOW make this product with a hormone free/organic milk source.

Best protein out there

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great value for money, the aftertaste is almost lacking (unlike other unflavored powders), dissolves in a second in warm or cold milk/water.

Now Foods, Sports, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Unflavored

Posted by TIMORR on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think its the best choice in iherb its clean protein that means more protein in one scoop , its blend really easy you dont need to shake it like some crazy dude :) the taste is great like 0% milk or somthing like that in the end its the best protein you can buy on iherb