Хороший продукт.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Так как мой кишечник не любит лактозу, выбираю ИЗОЛЯТ, с ним проблем при усвоении нет)) Продукт с натуральным вкусом, без ароматизаторов. Значит никакой химии. Поэтому развожу его с соком, сиропом, компотом и пью с удовольствием.

Now Foods, Sports, Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Unflavored

Posted by TIMORR on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i think its the best choice in iherb its clean protein that means more protein in one scoop , its blend really easy you dont need to shake it like some crazy dude :) the taste is great like 0% milk or somthing like that in the end its the best protein you can buy on iherb

Better than the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard IMHO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've always been using the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard so most of my review will be based on a comparison between ON whey and Now Foods. What i really like about Now is that their isolate is extremely clean both in terms of the nutrition and the taste. ON whey was way too sweet when mixed with milk, while Now hardly has any taste in water. Note that I use milk for ON as it tastes disgusting when mixed with water - something akin to a super dilute orange juice. Now Isolate is very acceptable when mixed with water. Mixing is no issue at all when mixed with a shaker bottle and cold water. THe high protein isolate content is the biggest draw. It's scientifically proven that whey isolates allow for greater muscle growth compared to soy protein and less superior whey. Having 25g in a 28g scoop is amazing. However my biggest question would lie on the reliability of the information of the nutritional content. Has anyone done an unbiased test on the product? If the product is what it says it is, definitely get this. You won't regret it. Then again this could all just be broscience so i'd highly recommend reading other articles and getting credible information before making any decision.

Energy Plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This the best protein I've found! Melts instantly in liquids and easy to stir! I mix in the morning with a green drink and sometimes with a cherry extract ice cube! Easy to mix with other foods also! It is unflavored! Less than 1 gram of sugar! That's a plus with me since I have a yeast infection! This is tolerable! This is pricey but well worth it! I also take a Super Multi Vitamin with Phyto Nutrients and Green Super Foods. This are made by Irwin Naturals! I also take the 1000 mg Vitamin C Complex! Linus Pauling lent his name to this company and recommended the dosages! He was the Father of Vitamin research and the only person to have two unshared Nobel Prizes! (1954 &1962). These are not expensive as most vitamins are an yet are more powerful with much energy! Hope this helps some people searching! Give them a try! It won't hurt! Long life and Happiness to all who read this review!!!

Now Foods, Sports, Whey protein Isolate, Natural Unflavoured 5 lbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with whey powder,I have been using it for several months and can flavour it to my taste. However, I will only buy the smaller size in future as I am unhappy with problems in the delivery of the 5lb size.

Great protein source

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great protein source, unflavored, no sweeteners, nothing extra added.

Whey Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Value at a great price. I've used this product for a year now and I think it's a quality protein. It mixes great in a blender, but not so good when you use a spoon.

Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read some good reviews of this product on the internet before purchasing, all of which were totally justified. This is a great protein suppliment. It mixes well and is great value for money also the delivery time from iHerb to Japan was excellent. Overall I was really impressed with the product and service I recieved. Thanks!

Excellent Pure Whey Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Don't mess around with all those whey products with additives. Just get this great product

Great protein if you don't want any taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily and add it to my greens - I really appreciate that it doesn't have any taste!