pretty good

Posted by juniper on January 26 2010 | Verified Purchase

i feel i can sleep so much better with ZMA and because of that my muscles seem to recover faster.

Nice one

Posted by Rick26 on June 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

Improve your sleep ( if u have problems with it) about testosterone i really dont know the extension of it, but if it improves your recovery (sleep) then u will have better results at the gym and in your life

Essential for Muscular recovery.

Posted by JCollie on December 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This combination of Zinc, Magnesium and B6 at night time has really improved my sleep, mood and muscular recovery from training at the gym. It has also helped me to lose the stubborn fat on my gut and show off my abs. discount code Whiskey Sierra Lima three hundred and ninety six.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using it with ZMA and glutamine increased recovery speed and intensity in trainings.

works fantastic, please remove the magnesium stearate and put into veggie caps

Posted by LoseBodyFatBuildMuscle on October 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried 3 brands: ZMA from now foods, nature's plus and optimum are all 3 working exactly the same (same type of zink/magnesium) I take 3 caps half an hour before I go to sleep. Can feel this relaxing buzz coming up. It would be great if they remove the magnesium stearate and put it into veggie capsules.

A bit of energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

If the thing I feel after using ZMA is not placebo, then definitely I feel a bit of higher energy throughout a day after I started using ZMA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is great! gave-me strength a lot, I recommend

Best bang for your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

ZMA improves my sleep!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for a while now and my sleeps are never better then when I am on it. I have far greater sense of well being and my moods are constantly elevated compared to when I am not using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this for everyone, whether they work out or not!!! I am in the Military and get about 4 to 5 hours rest and this helps the Body get through a great recovery . I work out daily also for an hour!!