Helps with deep sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wouldn't say it knocks me out but do have deep sleep. Very vivid dreams. Not sure about sports recovery But I'm also not a hardcore athlete or body builder.

Good for sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sleep well from these. But the magnesium is a sort that read is unhealthy.

ZMA for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It really had a kick in the beginning , with time the effect is wearing down but still very good product!

I don't get this

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Has too much magnesium, and makes my stomach upset. I take max. 2 capsules per day. Where does the 2400mg ZMA come from? When you combine all the ingredients that this "ZMA" has (3 capsules), it's 495mg of ZMA total. I usually take one capsule when I go to bed, it helps me to get a restful sleep.

Zinc, Magnesium & B6

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice any big benefit from taking this. The B6 seems to actually cause me to have racing thoughts when I take it at bedtime. I would rather take Magnesium Malate and 30 mg of Zinc seperately at bedtime. I wake up feeling much better, calm and seems to balance my hormones (as a woman). So to me, the expense of this product wasn't worth it. I also prefer to take bee pollen for the B vitamins instead of taking B6 seperately, but for some people who don't want to take a lot of supplements they might find this to be beneficial.