Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Better than my usual source of phospholipids, which is non-gmo soy lecithin, which has given me hives and slight irritability. Given that the contents are in fact high-quality sun-flower lecithin, its a great source of fat for people who have impaired fat-metabolism, liver detoxification pathways and so on.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin in my homemade moisturizing cream, because it is non-GMO and of course soy-free. It emulsifies creams, provides some UV protection, softens skin, and helps transport nutrients deeper into the skin. I can't imagine making a skin cream without it. The price at IHerb is much less than other places, and the quality, as with other NOW products, is excellent.

Great product, good taste, no soy

Posted by alexandruj on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use lecithin because it helps with cholesterol and also supports mental activities. I have used the granules form and the soy liquid lecithin, but I like this one better.The taste is good, like sunflower, and it has a nice consistency. I take one full teaspoon each morning with omega 3s, use it in smoothies or whenever I eat some fats which cause me digestive problems. I don't like soy or the estrogens it contains so I preffer this one. I just ordered another bottle and I recommend it for you too.

A Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my own lypospheric Vitamin C at home as a more affordable alternative to intravenous Vitamin C. This way it's much more effectively absorbed so I can take high doses without reaching bowel tolerance. It's been very successful in lowering inflammation - and since taking it, I have also noticed a definite improvement in my quality of sleep, (a positive and unexpected bonus.) I love that it's extracted from sunflowers seeds (GMO free) and is reasonably priced. I'd be lost without it. If only this product was certified organic - then it would be perfect!

Soy free

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great way to obtain lecithin without getting the soy (nonfermented). It has a thick consistency, and the taste is tolerable. Also, great for those who have chewing difficulties (for example, as opposed to soy based lecithin granules). The liquid is thick so it may need to be mixed with juice in order to swallow easily.

Great alternative to soy lecithin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Finally an option to soy lecithin. I purchased the sunflower lecithin to use to liu of soy lecithin to emulsify liquids. It worked perfectly.

Brain Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mind seems to be functioning better with the components of this food product. It's full of the good fats that our brains need to function properly. It's working for me and I won't do without it. Also, I like that it's from sunflowers versus soy.

Seems legit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been unable to emulsify anything so far. I'll keep trying. Edit: To emulsify oil in water, add a little bit of lecithin in the water, leave it for longer than one hour. Warm water also helps. Then add your oil and blender.

Genial

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Producto de calidad.El unico inconveniente es que tardo mucho en llegar. Pero ha llegado !!!!! volvere a cpmprar.Lo recomiendo. Gracias

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used it for my raw cake as emulsifier and its nice

1 2 3