I can eat anything now!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I had to really watch what I ate and usually had stomach aches and gas anyway. I have IBS. These help the food to digest properly and I can now eat what I want. Also, my husband took one before a steak dinner he knew would cause problems. He was trouble free and will now use them when he eats high fat foods. I will continue to get these because they work the best of the four or five I've tried. I like the tablets better than the capsules because if I'm eating just a small snack, I can use my pill cutter to cut these into 4 pieces. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

The best digestive enzyme around

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using these things for years now and I can't find a better one out there, and I have tried loads! Best used with Now Optimum Digestive System, as these also break down sugers and other things.

Super Enzymes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Would not want to be without this product. Have used this product for years -- it completely eliminates indigestion, heartburn, etc.

Great Buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really have nothing negative to say about this product. I have had stomach problems the last couple years, and nothing was really working. The doctor gave me pills, I changed my diet, but they only seemed to offer minimal help. I decided to try these enzymes and ever since I haven't been getting sick as often, and my stomach has see a large improvement. It did not cure me, but it has definitely improved my overall life enjoyment.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought for mom, who now is having 2-3 BMs a day for the first time in 50 years.

great complete digestive enzyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great enzyme that also contains Hcl and ox bile extract to aid a weakened pancreas. I like it becasue I don't have to take multiple supplements. One pill odes it all.

No Tums!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After using Super Enzymes I have no need for antacids!

tabs vs caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this is the first time i have tried the tabs. I am very impressed the quality and performace is great and easier to swallow!

Super Enzymes Working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to lightly crush each of these using mortar pestle for ease of taking. I added these in conjunction with herbals supplements and a huge change in my daily diet. They work. Am following blood type specific guidelines. I can feel the effects happening in my liver area. I rise up in the mornings feeling uplifted mood too. They are helping me burn carbs. I'm losing weight. My blood pressure's very good. and I reckon my LDL cholesterol level has reduced. Will know for sure come my next round of blood works.

After a while the tablets disrupt and turn black and wet

Posted by Romero on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After a while the tablets disrupt and turn black and wet, better take 90Tablets for make them worth.