I like the ingredient list.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Capsule form, along with the cayenne and hawthorne. Heart healthy and easy to absorb. Also, I like that there are no fillers.

Excellent source of garlic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this product in an effort to create my own home made PAGG stack. I simply didn't notice any weight loss after taking it for a month at the recommended dosage, while eating super healthily and exercising madly - that said most probably PAGG supplementation just isn't for me. I use loads of NOW foods supplements and they're of excellent quality - this one doesn't disappoint either. In fact it's probably the best garlic capsule out there - NO SMELL whatsoever. As always, iherb service, prices and speedy delivery are second to none!

WORKS!!!i highly recommend to put the C0'DE: "TA L65 41" for 5 % Any Order!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

This works just perfect for me! I feel much better with it! I highly recommend putting the c~0 '~d~e "TA L65 41" for 5% AnyOrder!* ( no spa ces)*

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

good product

Fueron para regalar.

Posted by joleraspain on January 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gustaron, una cosa curiosa lo del ajo sin olor, complementado con otras sustancias tan beneficiosas, como la cayena.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 29 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is truly odorless, and as far as we know it works very well - we haven't had a cold in ages. This is our 2nd bottle, will continue to buy this :)

1 2 3