Clean bill of health

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Last year the doctor said I needed to get my cholesterol down, exercise more, and take a fish oil supplement for heart health. I started taking the Omega 3-6-9 to sort of cover everything. This year the doc gave me a clean bill of health. The nice thing about these is they don't have any kind of overpowering, fishy aftertaste or any other kind of taste for that matter. I've also noticed my hair and nails have grown much faster and look much healthier. Overall I'm pleased.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

Super Omega 3-6-9

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2007 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I both take Now Super Omega 3-6-9. He has had heart surgery and both his doctor and my doctor recommend this product.

Hair and skin look 100% better

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 3 weeks of use, my nails,hair, and skin have taken a turn for the good. My hair and nails are strong and healthy. They even have a nature shine. The reason I bought these pills was to help my skin. No more breakouts (blackheads or whiteheads). A must have.

Super Omega 3-6-9, 1200 mg, 180

Posted by NikJustNik on July 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I purchased to help up my immune syst after being diagnosed with Lyme. It has helped This stuff is excellent! I actually have more energy. I have been taking it for a lmonth now. highly recommeded

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Omega 3 Fish Oils for years - usually from the local drugstore or health food store. The Now Foods, Super Omega 3-6-9 softgels are the best and most complete supplement of this type I have ever used.

This is the BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 4 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started buying this for my 10 yr old dog, Bob, but it worked so well to improve his overall health and coat that I started taking it myself. My skin is softer and smoother, my hair is stronger and thicker, and I just feel better in general.

Great Omega 3 Supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago my Doctor wanted to put me on one of those cholesterol reducing Rx's. I did my research and found out the Rx he wanted to give me causes liver damage! I started taking Omega 3 supplements instead, and was able to lower my cholesterol level to 200 without the harmful side effects caused by Rx medications. Thanks Now Foods and I-Herb!!!

Lowered my LDL

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

My LDL was too high so, I added the Super Omega 3-6-9, 2 softgels/day, to my diet. Without any other notable diet or exercise changes, my LDL fell by about 30 points and is now in the healthy range. Plus, there is no fishy aftertaste with these. I recommend it.

A balanced blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2007 | Verified Purchase

Just as protein metabolism requires a balanced blend of amino acids; you need a balance of fatty acids for proper health and metabolism. This blend supplies essential fatty acids not commonly present in the American Diet but needed for proper metabolism of fats, production of "good" cholesterol and nerve health. The brain is mainly fatty acids and needs these missing ones for proper function.