Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on January 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered the product twice. Quality is good, there not remains a fishy odor. Take it with Q10. I do not eat meat and this product I work very well - to feel more vibrant. I recommend it to colleagues.

Cholesterol killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product making good job lowering the blood cholesterol to normal range after 8 weeks

Now Foods, super Omega EPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without this product. The great result was that My HDL increased to 2,50

My go-to Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value for the high EPA mix good for heart and joint health. These gave me a slight case of fish burps when I first started.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I reluctantly switched to Super EPA from a GNC fish oil product, and let me tell you how happy I am for doing so. There is absolutely no fish aftertaste with this product and it does not cause any upset to my very sensitive stomach. Both my husband and I take these, and we have each noticed an improvement in our skin and I have noticed an improvement in my nails. This is a great product!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would say this product is excellent and cheap and the dosage is probably enough for most of us. It is pretty high in EPA and DHA compared to other brands out there. The one bad thing about it is that there isn't an oxygen absorber in it to absorb the moisture.

Super Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Омегу принимаем всей семьей. Удобная большая упаковка. Капсулы пахнут рыбой, как и должно быть. Капсулы большие, но глотаются легко. После приема "не вспоминаются". Кроме омеги принимаем другие БАДы, поэтому сложно сказать улучшилось ли самочувствие от самой омеги. Продолжаем принимать. iHerb доставляет заказы быстро.

Super Omega

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

Omega is accepted by the whole family. Convenient large packaging. Capsules smell like fish, as it should be. Capsules are large, but they are swallowed easily. After reception "do not recollect". In addition to Omega we take other dietary supplements, so it is difficult to say whether the well-being improved from the omega itself. We continue to accept. iHerb delivers orders quickly.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good

Mini and easy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mini and good to swallow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase