Good product

Posted by WhiteRose on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered the product twice. Quality is good, there not remains a fishy odor. Take it with Q10. I do not eat meat and this product I work very well - to feel more vibrant. I recommend it to colleagues.

Cholesterol killer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product making good job lowering the blood cholesterol to normal range after 8 weeks

Now Foods, super Omega EPA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't live without this product. The great result was that My HDL increased to 2,50

My go-to Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great value for the high EPA mix good for heart and joint health. These gave me a slight case of fish burps when I first started.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I reluctantly switched to Super EPA from a GNC fish oil product, and let me tell you how happy I am for doing so. There is absolutely no fish aftertaste with this product and it does not cause any upset to my very sensitive stomach. Both my husband and I take these, and we have each noticed an improvement in our skin and I have noticed an improvement in my nails. This is a great product!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would say this product is excellent and cheap and the dosage is probably enough for most of us. It is pretty high in EPA and DHA compared to other brands out there. The one bad thing about it is that there isn't an oxygen absorber in it to absorb the moisture.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best one

Results as required.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my Doctor , Excellent results, brilliant product.

Price is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gret price for 360/240 EPA/DHA.

Best product for the price !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im very satisfied with the product ,I take 3g omega daily /5 capsules/ but I heard that is needed 6 months to the effect starts .The product is best ,high concentration of omega ,molecularly distilled ,big fan of Now products.

1 2 3 4