great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I chew these capsules, so I know that this contains the freshest EPO I've found so far.

Great product!

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Although it is mainly marketed to help women overcome menopausal symptoms, it is also great for fighting acne in both men and women of any age. I suffer from hormonal-induced breakouts. I have been taking it for about 3 weeks in the combination with A, E and Zinc Citrate. So far - no breakouts!

Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has been a base supplement for my daughters unbelievable cure to eczema!

Super Primrose Oil is perfect for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps with hot flashes. For me, I can't live without it! The price is also very good. I have been taking this exact product for years.

Luv it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is something I never run out of and is part of my permanent daily supplement regimen. It makes a dramatic difference in my PMS symptoms and totally gets rid of breast tenderness and helps a lot with the emotional PMS too. This product in conjunction with Lugol's Iodine Solution or Ioderal is the best combination to keep me even-keeled all month long. My husband couldn't even tell I had PMS!

Definitely potent - but beware

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how to rate this, because on one hand it is effective, but on the other hand the effects were horribly adverse for me. I started taking EPO because I had problems that I figured were of a hormonal nature (acne, mood swings etc. that worsened with PMS but never really got better no matter what phase in my cycle I was in). I had read that EPO has been a miracle cure for many especially for acne, so it seemed like it was worth a shot. Instead of relief, what I got was a horrible, horrible depression, worsened acne and stomach issues (bloating, gas, diarrhea). Within two days I was incredibly down, after a week dangerously so. That is when I realized the connection and stopped taking the supplement immediately, and on the following day I was already feeling better with mood symptoms gone completely within the next few days. My stomach also got better after a few days. I'm still battling the acne, EPO seemed to leave a long-lasting effect on my hormonal balance. I can only hope time will take care of that (hopefully sooner rather than later). For some people with hormone-related issues EPO does good. Perhaps my hormonal problems are of an opposite nature, which is why they got worse. I researched it afterwards and found out that many women have had severe depressive symptoms after taking it. I won't tell anyone to not try it, but urge everyone to be aware of the risks and monitor themselves when starting out.

works!

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have several clients with menstrual problems, and this oil did the trick. No more hot flashes, and has helped to regulate their cycles. Iherb's price, of course, can't be beat.

Helping my night sweats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these on the advise of my clinical nutritionist for my night sweats. After about 2 1/2 weeks, my night sweats have decreased immensely.

Evening Primrose Oil is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have Graves Disease and my hair started falling out. In just a month of taking one of these (or the Source Naturals product) a day, I reversed the shedding. Good stuff!

Sugeon Advised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My doctor advised me to take primrose oil to reduce breast cysts. I'm thrilled to find this product in the larger dose and higher count..MAJOR savings!