Great value for potent dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is part of an anti-migraine regimen that seems to be working.

Great Products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Primrose Oil for 4 years and I haven't suffered any menstrual cramps after I started taking for 3 months. Highly recommend this to those who suffers from menstrual cramps and irregularities.

The best thing for hot flashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My night time hot flashes were so bad that they would last for over half an hour and I would be soaked. Now they last a couple of minutes and I can sleep at night. I did take a few weeks to see a difference but I will keep order this item. iherb is also the best website.

EP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Evening Primrose is a wonderful help with the ups & downs of hormones.

Now Foods, Super Primrose Evening Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product works the best for me of the various primrose products I've tried. When I use "plain" primrose products, my skin becomes dry and even seems to shrivel up, but this product keeps my skin moister and younger looking.

Very good product

Posted by kayhayes on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I used to take large doses of evening primrose oil for menstural cramps (worked as well as narcotics for menstural pain). Now I take it because I'm trying to follow the low carb lifestyle and Dr. Atkins recommended it but for most of the products that I take, only time will tell if they helped reduce my risk of diabetes and heart disease.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product--helps inflammation in my joints--my feet and hands hurt less when I take it regularly. I do keyboarding 8+ hour per day, so really notice when my hands are stiff and aching. That doesn't happen with my evening primrose supplementation. I would like to see a higher dosage as well--2000 mg.

Evening Primrose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for night sweats and hot flashes. Almost completely dismisses them!

Works really well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this has really helped my pms soo much! I hardly have any of my irritaions, and my crazy emotions before my monthly. Works great!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking EPRO for about 3 years now, and it has almost completely done away with those "female issues"! It has reduced cramps, irritability and reduced flow