Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking EPRO for about 3 years now, and it has almost completely done away with those "female issues"! It has reduced cramps, irritability and reduced flow

So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this daily and have gone through two menstrual cycles. The first time around the cramps had lessened but no other changes. (I had only been taking it a few days though.) The second time around I was less emotional (only cried during one Hallmark commercial) and although I still had one day of cramps, they were definitely duller than usual and not the typical three days of agony. I never thought I'd say this, but I almost can't wait for my next cycle to see if he positive changes keep coming. Each time seems to get better than the last!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for me I have always had PMS then it turned into mid-life crises if I don't take Primrose I can tell the difference.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of medication and my hair was getting very thin in front. My husband noticed one day and asked if I knew I had a BALD SPOT intop front of hair.I started using super primose about 3 months ago. Yesterday I asked hubby if he noticed my bald spot was gone.

Really helps with PMS symptoms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how much this would help with the moodiness that comes with my PMS but it's been such a change! It took about two months to notice a significant change and now there is almost no moodiness. I've recommended this to all the women I know who are PMS suffers. I will continue to purchase this product.

Tender Breasts

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works to alleviate tender breasts. Take 2-3 daily, after a few weeks symptoms stop. Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped me completly on migrame headaches *******

Night sweats, what night sweats

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very essential in my overall well beign since menopause.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am in my 40s and get agitated / frustrated very easily. I selected this brand because the gel capsule is all made from natural ingredients. The gel capsule is really huge. I just take 1 per day and have noticed an improvement in my mood - I am much happier, not so moody / frustrated easily. I will definitely buy again after I complete my dose :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste and very effective...I use it to keep my skin soft and reduce my eczema flare ups.