So far, so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this daily and have gone through two menstrual cycles. The first time around the cramps had lessened but no other changes. (I had only been taking it a few days though.) The second time around I was less emotional (only cried during one Hallmark commercial) and although I still had one day of cramps, they were definitely duller than usual and not the typical three days of agony. I never thought I'd say this, but I almost can't wait for my next cycle to see if he positive changes keep coming. Each time seems to get better than the last!

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great for me I have always had PMS then it turned into mid-life crises if I don't take Primrose I can tell the difference.

Really helps with PMS symptoms!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure how much this would help with the moodiness that comes with my PMS but it's been such a change! It took about two months to notice a significant change and now there is almost no moodiness. I've recommended this to all the women I know who are PMS suffers. I will continue to purchase this product.

Tender Breasts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works to alleviate tender breasts. Take 2-3 daily, after a few weeks symptoms stop. Great Product

Night sweats, what night sweats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product has been very essential in my overall well beign since menopause.

effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am in my 40s and get agitated / frustrated very easily. I selected this brand because the gel capsule is all made from natural ingredients. The gel capsule is really huge. I just take 1 per day and have noticed an improvement in my mood - I am much happier, not so moody / frustrated easily. I will definitely buy again after I complete my dose :)

Helps regulate my menses

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with my menses ever since I started work, right after college. (Yes, my job is highly stressful as I'm an attorney, late nights and working on weekends). My menses started to "trickle" the first 5 days before it actually became normal, and some months, my menses never came. My first Primrose was 21st Century's. It worked great and helped regulate my menses, my period was still trickling but it became regular every month. Then I changed to Blackmores EPO (An Australian Product) and my menses started going haywire again. I decided to change to this after reading glowing reviews. And after a month using it, my menses have been regulated, my skin has cleared up significantly during that time of the month and that the "trickling" problem has gone. This is a great product at a very afforable price. Thanks to iherb, I get access to good quality EPO at an afforable price. Give this a try..it works wonders!

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No aftertaste and very effective...I use it to keep my skin soft and reduce my eczema flare ups.

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking primrose for over 2 months now, daily. I love this product. My hair and skin is ever more radiant and it REALLY helps relieve the stress of hormones. My pre-menstrual mood swings have significantly improved. My boyfriend has noticed the difference and has been very grateful for the product.

Can't survive without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my medeicine. My sensitiv skin is much stronger, smoother. Recommend this to all who has eczema. My eczema disappears and my skin is smooth when I take evening primerose oil!