excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of medication and my hair was getting very thin in front. My husband noticed one day and asked if I knew I had a BALD SPOT intop front of hair.I started using super primose about 3 months ago. Yesterday I asked hubby if he noticed my bald spot was gone.

Brilliant for menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers badly from menstrual cramps every months. These really help her.

now foods super evening primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product it has got rid of psoriasis, (you need to take it for quite some time) and helps with hormonal balance.

Makes my live Better

Posted by Taomaster69 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Stopped the PMS from going overbroad with the wife

*******

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Has helped me completly on migrame headaches *******

Helps with Hormone Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to swallow and keeps my fluctuating hormones in balance during perimenopause.

Good for PMS, flaky skin and skin with mild/moderate acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to hypothyroid disease my skin has varied from VERY dry and sensitive(when hypo) to very dry but acneprone, and actually oily at the same time(when normal/hyper). Also noticed more breakout when PMS - the type that doesn`t really vanish until it`s time for the next cycle.... I started with a different brand, Efamol - and didn`t follow the "take 6 a day" regime. I just take 1 1300mg capsule every day(which I often forget btw...). Still it has worked noticeably for me; no more visible breakout when PMS(maybe some small occasionally), less PMS in general(less pain), my skin is less oily and less flaky - and also not so dry as before. It hasn`t made my skin perfect at all, but definitly improved both skin and PMS. Absolutely worth a try. Don`t really notice any difference between this and Efamol, but didn`t really try Efamol for long(just 2 months before switching brand). UPDATE: I have used these for almost a year now. I forgot to take them for several weeks, and in those PMS-periods I got back the PMS-cystic acne and more comedones(like before). So - the only time I don`t get the usual PMS major breakouts in when I use evening primrose oil. I take that as a sign that they are working.

Good but not for me

Posted by Toobusy on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my night sweats and breast tenderness but gives me horrible intestinal gas. The gas pains go way up into my shoulders even. That side effect is not worth the benefits. Maybe I need a lower dosage.

smoothes out the rough spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found I was pretty moody around my monthly cycle. A friend recommended this product and since I've been on it, my mood is more even. I feel sane now. No more lows then highs. I feel it has helped a lot.

Fantastic absorption, skin not dry anymore. Great for IBS/PMS. Open my page for a fantastic offer for new customers.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had stopped taking EPO after having my gall bladder removed years ago, as it was making me sick. My skin became really dry and my IBS worsened, so I thought I would try a different brand. This product worked for me. No queeziness, IBS symptoms improved (bloating eased). My skin is moist again and I really notice the difference if I forget to take it. I take 2 a day, which is enough to ease my problems. UPDATE: I will keep reordering these as they are definitely better than other brands I have tried. Don't hesitate buying from iherb if you are in Australia, I've never had any problems and my parcel is very quick to arrive with DHL.