I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking primrose for over 2 months now, daily. I love this product. My hair and skin is ever more radiant and it REALLY helps relieve the stress of hormones. My pre-menstrual mood swings have significantly improved. My boyfriend has noticed the difference and has been very grateful for the product.

Can't survive without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my medeicine. My sensitiv skin is much stronger, smoother. Recommend this to all who has eczema. My eczema disappears and my skin is smooth when I take evening primerose oil!

Brilliant for menstrual cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

My daughter suffers badly from menstrual cramps every months. These really help her.

now foods super evening primrose oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product it has got rid of psoriasis, (you need to take it for quite some time) and helps with hormonal balance.

Makes my live Better

Posted by Taomaster69 on March 18 2009 | Verified Purchase

Stopped the PMS from going overbroad with the wife

Helps with Hormone Balance

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is easy to swallow and keeps my fluctuating hormones in balance during perimenopause.

Good for PMS, flaky skin and skin with mild/moderate acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Due to hypothyroid disease my skin has varied from VERY dry and sensitive(when hypo) to very dry but acneprone, and actually oily at the same time(when normal/hyper). Also noticed more breakout when PMS - the type that doesn`t really vanish until it`s time for the next cycle.... I started with a different brand, Efamol - and didn`t follow the "take 6 a day" regime. I just take 1 1300mg capsule every day(which I often forget btw...). Still it has worked noticeably for me; no more visible breakout when PMS(maybe some small occasionally), less PMS in general(less pain), my skin is less oily and less flaky - and also not so dry as before. It hasn`t made my skin perfect at all, but definitly improved both skin and PMS. Absolutely worth a try. Don`t really notice any difference between this and Efamol, but didn`t really try Efamol for long(just 2 months before switching brand). UPDATE: I have used these for almost a year now. I forgot to take them for several weeks, and in those PMS-periods I got back the PMS-cystic acne and more comedones(like before). So - the only time I don`t get the usual PMS major breakouts in when I use evening primrose oil. I take that as a sign that they are working.

Good but not for me

Posted by Toobusy on April 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my night sweats and breast tenderness but gives me horrible intestinal gas. The gas pains go way up into my shoulders even. That side effect is not worth the benefits. Maybe I need a lower dosage.

dosage too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ladies out there, please do not take 2 pills a day if youre taking it 1st time. your body will not get used to it at first. i recommend you to take 1cap every 2 days for the 1st 2 weeks and see how it goes.

smoothes out the rough spots

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found I was pretty moody around my monthly cycle. A friend recommended this product and since I've been on it, my mood is more even. I feel sane now. No more lows then highs. I feel it has helped a lot.