OK Taurine supplement

Posted by odereviews on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take these only before workouts. Otherwise this product would make me feel fuzzy. This gives just the right amount of boost for workouts. Cheap taurine source.

Some relaxing benifits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took 2 once and it made me feel weird.

A Good Mild Calming Supplement

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a good mild calming supplement. This is especially to those that want to ease the stress when tons of works loaded up waiting for you and wish to calm themselves down before embarking it. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

給貓吃的

Thank you.

No results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No results

not enough time to evaluate yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not enough time to evaluate yet.