Not bad...!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

2GM in the morning with some magnesium citrate and I've got my energy boost for the morning. Great price too!

Seems very good

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I underwent a urine and spit series of test to determine how my amino acids were and we found that my taurine was so low it was a dot on the bar graph. I was under a lot of stress when I ordered this and was having burning around my heart which was indistinguishable from angina. I took diazepam until the taurine arrived and within 1 day of starting the taurine was able to stop the med. I started with 4 1/4 tea doses a day but am now on one and have no symptoms of stress. I would really research taurine before taking it though.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product since I recently started cooking for my cats and it's not easy to find taurine in a powered form. iherb offers a lot of great products and supplements if you're cooking for your pets. I live in Canada but it didn't take long at all to get in the mail. Thanks to iherb for offering such a great product!

Excellent so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have had gallbladder out so continued to put weight on around mid region. 2 x 1tsp per day in glass of water is getting rid of water retention and swelling. Excellent results so far, initially can cause flushout bowel system, but start slowly and build up to x2 tspns. Also lasts a long time due to qty.

use it help my brain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Using it for brain and energy. Helps

a must for cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

add this to cats raw food diet to ensure adequate taurine intake

For my dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave these to my dog for his heart issue. It seem to be helping him together with Now L Carnitine. On a separate issue, in aug when he did an X-ray for heart/lung, the vet said that there were stones in his bladder. In nov, ultrasound showed that there was no stones in bladder. I am wondering was it the taurine I gave him that helps with his stone issue after some months. He has been on coq10 since jul and started his taurine in Aug to help him with his heart issue. There are info on the web that did mentioned that taurine helps to keep bile salts dissolved thus discouraging formation of stones from these bile salts.

Helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This taurine seems to be helping my 7 y.o. daughter who has Tourette's-like tics. She seems much calmer since starting this supplement. I give her 1/8 tsp. morning and night with magnesium.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Consider it a substitute of Certain Energy Drink, take it (1 serving) with mild caffeined drink

For my cat

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Big portion. Real bargin. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

1 2 3