Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

keep the water off of my ankles...helps me sleep deeper...no taste Carole

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband has atrial fibrillation and this helps a lot to ease the discomfort he had before taking it.

Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and good for health. This product works on me. I feel better. Powder is the best form for supplements.

Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First became aware of Taurine because it's frequently listed as an ingredient in energy drinks. Decided to try adding it to my morning ginseng beverage. With a few drops of Gotu Kola, it seems to boost energy.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this at night and have really noticed that I sleep much better than I used to. I didn't buy it for that purpose but will coninue using it.

Taurine + Creatine + Glutamine = gains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Hei! I've been using the above mentioned in combination with lifting weights. Recently (3 months)started lifting again after years without training. I've gained 2,5 kgs in a couple of weeks due to the water retention. This gives me better and more intens workouts. Feeling more focused. I am norwegian. Iherbs prices are really good compared to local stores, so I will continue using Iherbs! Even the cheapest USPS shipping here gets the stuff to my door within a week. This is probably as good as it gets! mvh Fredrik

Great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I needed this in powder form to include with cooked chicken for my sick kitten. Taurine, a required nutrition item for cats, is destroyed in cooking. Product arrived fine. I'm glad you sent it by priority mail, as the post office did not put a notice in my mail box, but I was able to trace its delivery online.

Seems very good

Posted by newday on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I underwent a urine and spit series of test to determine how my amino acids were and we found that my taurine was so low it was a dot on the bar graph. I was under a lot of stress when I ordered this and was having burning around my heart which was indistinguishable from angina. I took diazepam until the taurine arrived and within 1 day of starting the taurine was able to stop the med. I started with 4 1/4 tea doses a day but am now on one and have no symptoms of stress. I would really research taurine before taking it though.

Weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you have moderate to severe anxiety I doubt this is going to do anything for you. I got minor anxiety relief from this for about the first week I took it. Then it stopped working and hasn't worked since. Also makes body too acidic.

Use for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to supplement my cats' diets. I mix about 1/8 teaspoon into their food each night and have never had a problem with them eating it.