Posted by iHerb Customer on September 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

Allready feel the surge within the first week.Iam only taking one capsule in the morning.I will be 70 on 2/19/2012. Iam waking up with the hardest ,thickest ive ever had in my life.And another thing is we are sleeping better.With these results,WOW i can hardly wait to see more.We use NOW brand a lot.We appreciate the integrity of I-HERB for being there for us .

works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

i'm a competitive cyclist and this works great for added strength and power. also helps in the bedroom which is an added bonus. hard to fault this product

once was a sceptic

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had my doubts about the claims of this product but after using it for a couple of weeks all doubts were removed. It is not only effective in the gym but also in the bedroom. I am 41 who feels like he is 14.

Seems t o be working

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

all kinds of muscle aches and joint aches are gone, been taking the product alongside with spirulina&chlorella for about 3 weeks, i especially been having quite bad back pains for couple years upon waking up. Been sleeping better too, could be because of the ZMA that is included in the testojack, just dont take right after going to bed, it does give slight energy boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know this works and very well

Natural testosterone production, steady and ready

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

now that I'm in my 50's low T as the latest buzz word for low testosterone, is tempting men to go to prescription testosterone shots or gels with seem to raise your T levels up too high causing your own production to slow down even more. Testojack seems to leave you with just the right amount of Testosterone avoiding roid rage and or higher risk for cancer and andropause.Ditch the the injections and use TestoJack

Truly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

I changed Now Foods Tribulus to this and I can clearly feel the difference. TestoJack adds virility and other testosterone-related feeling definitely. And it doesn't create such anxiousness as tribulus. Great stuff!

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

too early to tell bur exercise, diet and Argenine may be cheaper alternatives

Does not really seem to have any effect for me. November 30, 2011

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 30 2011 | Verified Purchase

From Nebraska I'm 62 and into month 2 of taking these. I have 2 more month's worth left, so I will finish them out, but I really have not been able to tell any difference.

I like this