Very helpful for sluggish thyroid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for quite a few years. Has helped immensely with sluggish thyroid symptoms. Very beneficial.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Product!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love, love, love this product...I have only been taken it for about 2 weeks and I already notice a change not only in my mood, but also in my energy level and weight management. I'm so happy I found this product!!!!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I wish these thyroid formulas did not contain so much Tyrosine. Chronic dosing of tyrosine lowers levels of other neurotransmitters

Good idea but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really hurt my stomach. I was hoping to find something to help with the sluggish thyroid and the weight gain. I have a sensitive stomach anyway so if you don't I think this would be fine. I only used it for a week and had to stop.

This is working for me! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism and am on my fifth week of Levothyroxine. I feel no change with taking the med. I had purchased the Thyroid Energy but it sat because I was concerned about taking it with the med. There were others whose reviews said they were taking both, so I gave it a try and am taking 2 twice a day about an hour after the meds. I've been taking it now for 4 days and am feeling more energy and feeling better in general. Before this I couldn't do small tasks without getting exhausted but today I dusted my bedroom and put a lot of things away and did a couple other things. I don't feel wiped out! I will continue to take both the med and this and see what my blood work shows next week. I am also going to talk to my Dr. about using just the Thyroid Energy. I hate not being able to eat for an hour and then having to wait 4 hrs. before having calcium or iron. This is so the Levo. will absorb.... It really stinks because calcium and iron are in almost everything except fruits and veggies!! Thank you to everyone who wrote a review! They helped me to make a good decision. I wish you all good health!!!

Good Company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I trust NOW Foods for most anything I need. Thyroid Energy has a dosage on it (2 capsules, 2 times a day on an empty stomach or just before a meal) and I followed it but these really cause my stomach to get upset. So I have to take just one at a time and I'm not sure if they will work that way. So I might just be wasting my money. I'm not sure if it is the potency or just me.

Had to chuck it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was doing something funny to me... can't explain it, switched over to iodine rich plain seaweed supplements instead

POST PARTUM HELP

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seven pregnancies and seven bouts with severe post partum depression have left me a bit of an expert here. Pregnancy left me completely depleted hormonally and immunologically. I have tried countless supplements after each baby, to help my body recover. After the 6th, I finally discovered this. I took it along with freezedried bovine thyroid to repair my thyroid/hormone balance and therefore my mood and immunity. The energy is just there without jitters or irritability. This has all the ingredients (and more) prescribed by my naturepath and contained in his pricey proprietary brands. I have experienced sustained energy, better sleep patterns, less ravenous cravings while lactating, and easier weight loss with proper nutrition and exercise. BUT MOST OF ALL, THE HORRID MOOD SWINGS AND CONSTANT IRRITABILITY WERE GRADUALLY SOOTHED AWAY OVER ABOUT 1-2 WEEKS. My family and I are so happy to have found this. Please research your concern carefully, and get proper advice for severe depression! But do consider this as a godsend for you or your loved one. It definitely was for me.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

People with high blood pressure may proceed with caution as Tyrosine has the potential for raising blood pressure. Otherwise its a great supplement for people with low thyroid!

Excellent Choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised by the impact these had on my overall feeling of well-being. I had always felt tired in the mornings and had a very hard time waking up. The tired feeling crept into my afternoon and hit even harder in the evening until I was using food and cafenine all day just to keep going. After I started taking Thyroid Energy for about two weeks straight, I noticed one morning I felt "normal"; I wasn't tired or hungry or dependant on stimulants just to function throughout the day. I came home and had the engergy to do more than crash on the couch and eat until time for bed; I felt good. It is the best feeling! Thank you for advertising in Woman's World magazine-its made a huge difference in my life!