True Calm, Now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

True Calm is absolutely amazing! I have wanted to be free of prescription anxiety medication for years, but thought it would never be possible for me. However, within ten minutes of taking a capsule of True Calm, I felt more "Truly Calm" than I ever have taking any anxiety medication. I was able to begin withdrawing immediately. Because of the dangers of sudden withdrawal, especially seizure, I am cutting back gradually, but I take my prescription med for that reason only - I don't miss it at all. I am already taking less than half the dosage I used before receiving True Calm. I can travel without worry about refilling prescriptions away from home, and best of all, besides feeling calm, I feel happy, energetic, optimistic and never have that drugged feeling. This is the best supplement I have ever tried - I wish everyone who is bound to chemical medication could experience this freedom.

calms my nerves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been on xanax for over 30 years and I really have to say this product is allowing me to taper off. Just the right amount of everything to calm my nervous system down...great!

Great Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a job where the deadline pressures are unbelievable. And with difficulties in my personal life, the emotional strain has almost been too much. My mood swings and anxiety were getting out of control but with True Calm I'm able to ease into any situation. I take 2 caps about every 4 hours on stressful days to keep calm and focused. It really works!

Helps tremendously

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has helped my severe anxiety. I'm no longer anxious or stressed EVER. This is a true miracle. I'm now giving it to my fiance who is always stressed. It works immediately for me. I only need one. It does keep me up at night, but I still give it five stars. I'll just have to take it really early in the morning.

True calm is fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started developing a facial flushing problem following an allergic reaction to hotel sheets (see GABA review). After 3 months I really did not have relief from anything. I came across an internet article about the ingredients like those found in True Calm and was very happy to find iHerb carried such a product. I take 1 cap/12 hours and it is fantastic. I no longer need to wear heavy make-up, this has increased my libido (interesting) and decreased the frequency of hormonally-triggered migraines. Also suppresses my appetite. All terrific things. iHerb service is outstanding as always!

Cures PMS issues

Posted by RacerWife7 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have terrible issues with PMS. As I've gotten older (I'm 43 now), it has intensified. (UNFORTUNATELY!) True Calm seems to help me stay on a more even keel. Can't ask for more than that.

Wonderful for occasional stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use these once in a great while when I've had a horrible day. I take it right before bed and I swear it knocks me out. I am very sensitive to drugs so it's easy to knock me out with something mild (LOL) and I don't drink alcohol, for example, for the same reasons. So one pill is enough and only for stressful reasons. Recently my spouse went through an unexpected quadruple bypass surgery in July and I was a silent basket case trying to help him through it. Then they gave him a drug to where he lost his memory for five days in ICU. Had I not had these pills, I am the type to sit up all night worrying and angry over what was happening. These pills knocked me out with very little if any side effects so I could embrace the next day and keep my wits about me. Things worked out just fine for my spouse thank goodness. I am grateful to have these around and my spouse has used them on occasion when he came home from recovery and he found his chest was sore (they break your bones in your chest to get to your heart). These pills helped him to sleep the first month or so when he was really uncomfortable. I think they are terrific!

That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

An answer to a prayer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was taking Zoloft and we thought it was working well. We've since moved and she does not have another doctor right now to prescribe more. She was starting to get low, and I decided after reading up on this to give it a try and see if it might work to maybe get her off the Zoloft. She's now been on it for 2 weeks, and she says she feels even better than she ever did on the Zoloft. She feels calmer, she's sleeping better, and she doesn't feel tired or moody during the day. Definitely True Calm is an answer to a prayer! Please please keep making this product!

Can hardly make it without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the most helpful supplement I have ever taken in my life. I have mild anxiety and depression. While I also take prescription medication, I can still tell a big difference in my anxiety level when I'm not taking this awesome supplement. It levels out my moods and calms anxiety. Even helps with PMS. Better if taken on empty stomach. Thank you Iherb for bringing these to us at an awesome price!