That Extra Boost

Posted by RebeccaMatheny on Mar 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been on many prescription depression medications in my early - mid teens. Again when I was pregnant with my first child. But later on, I just didn't want that anymore. So I've started making my own Saint John's Wort tinctures to treat myself naturally. And it's done wonders. But I bought True Calm because I get seasonal Depression pretty bad, so I thought it's worth a shot for an extra boost. Naturally though, taking this with my Saint John's it was difficult to tell what a difference it made, until I started to see that what it did was bring my libido back! Saint John's helped level my mood for sure, but I still wasn't very affectionate or intimate. I really would have rather read a book than have sex - but this changed that. I think it works wonderfully.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good for sleeping. I get drowsey when I take more than one. It acts fairly quickly, and lasts a few hours.

Finally a good night sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I don't remember sleeping so peacefully and waking so well rested before taking this product.

Dog afraid of thunderstorms

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my dog that is extremely afraid of thunderstorms. I gave one pill and 20 min. later I had the most relaxed dog!

A definite aid to calmness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first started on this I thought it was very ordinary although it did help me feel a bit slower and calmer. At the time I had stress related ecezma. Whenever I took this, I realised my itching would stop and after a few days most of the rash was almost gone. This product was having more beneficial effects than the cortisone creams I was using. My husband also uses this along with St. John's Wort and finds it to be a great combination. I am very happy with this product

Helping to replace sleep pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taken this product for a few weeks, but do see some good things. Even though I take this during the day, have replaced my sleeping pills with it and works! Will keep you updated on my progress

seems to be helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was very skeptical to buy this but I am glad I tried it. the first week, i noticed extended sleep (I have extreme insomnia and usually only sleep 2 hours at a time). I slept 4 for the first time in months and this lasted about a week. I also take Benzos which I am trying to taper off of, and I will continue to take this along with them as I taper. I did get a bit flushed from the niacin, but I am ultra sensitive to that. I really do think this is helping...still a little premature to say for sure. worth trying, IMO.

My favorite GABA formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Much better and has higher dosage than GABA Calm at a better price.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps me calm down when I get anxious

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 before bed and it seems to help me unwind so I can fall asleep faster. I have purchased my second bottle and will continue to use it as needed.

1 2 3 4