now foods, tumeric & bromelain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

excellent relief from joint pain, return of flexibility and range of motion. perfect supplement for arthritis.

My husband says it relieves his shoulder pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've recommended this Turmeric to my son in law, daughter in law and to the lady who cleans my house. They all say that it has relieved their arthritis pains.

It works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really believe this product has helped with a chronic inflammation problem I have. I have periformus syndrome. I was using grocery store turmeric until I showed it to my naturopath and she said it was rancid because it was a brownish color. I also use MSM and eat ginger almost every day. My tenderness is 95% better.

Helps immensely with tendonitis/old injuries

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Broke my hip when I was 18 (too much fluoride is my theory) and have suffered from tendonitis in groin ever since. This supplement lets me exercise without pain again. Essential for older athletes.

Anti inflamitory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product works great for people who cannot take medical anti inflamitory meds.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is highly effective and is improving my quality of life beyond what I thought was possible. Winter is almost here and I was dreading it but since taking this product I have retained and even improved my mobility and flexibility.

This stuff is tops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really seems to help with the inflammation in my sinuses and eyes. Allergies are not bothering me, even though pollen is at record levels for this year. My corneal erosions have decreased a whole lot, both in frequency and severity, since I've started taking 3 of these capsules per day.

Fantastic for inflamation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have severe RA and using this has provided me more mobility without using prescription drugs.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these herbs to help reduce nerve inflammation...doctors' recommendations. I just pick whatever is the best price point.

Aids joint problem perpectly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This supplement I have been taken for long time and it rellay help my problem with stiff joint. Since it is antiinflammatory it helps to recover my asthma as well.