Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Now Foods, Turmeric & Bromelain live up to what I have read concerning inflamation of all kinds. I am very pleased with it and have ordered it several times so far. It is a suppliment that I feel will be on my permanant list of Suppliments that work. It deserves a higher rating than the 5 stars allowed.

This product actually works - It's highly effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I work out and lately suffered from problems with my joints and tendons - I ordered this product and use it for over 4 weeks - I realy feel the effect - It practically works!!!

work for workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do sports professionally and consciously for some nutritional supplements that help to work intensively without trouble - this is one of the best!

I like this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it helps me to stay pain free. I have polymyalgia + fibromyalgia and taking this has helped me to reduce the amount of other medications I have to take. I find this particular brand works better than other similar types.

Helps with arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps me with my arthritis and I use it most days in the morning and after lunch. iHerb is a very dependable company and the orders arrive promptly just as ordered.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well!

Helps me feel great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These help me feel healthy. Less inflammation and greater resistance to illnesses.

Pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this product, my hammer toe pain has reduced considerably. I will keep on taking it.

satisfied