UC-II for tendinitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost every supplement advertised for healing tendinitis. This particular type of collagen is the only thing so far that has been of noticeable benefit to the damaged tendon in my knee.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Before I let my-12-year-old dog take 1/5 of capsule every night, she could not jump because she was old. She can jump now. I am amazed!

Worthless

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went through two bottles of this taking it in the morning on an empty stomach. It did nothing at all for my joints. When I switched to Natural Factors Celadrin softgels at 3 caps twice a day, I had a 90% reduction in knee pain within one week.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this for my father, who had chronic hip joint pain for months. He was taking glucosamine and it didn't help at all. After about three weeks on UC-II the pain completely disappeared.

Works!

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised that these would work this good. When I woke up in the morning, knee pain is much lower than usual. It builds up back during the day, but I'm happy to pay extra for less painful mornings. Yes, this product doesn't come cheap, but if you want to ease your knee pains, give this a go. Great results when combined with serrapeptase.

透明鸡胸骨制品

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

UCII透明鸡胸骨降解物,高密度胶原蛋白关节重要营养,就是太贵。

Early days yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is early days yet (Only received product just yesterday), but thus far I see a mild improvement. Note.. There is someone stating this product is worthless in the reviews above. They then go and say another product is great, and yet that other product is not undenatured collagen at all.. It has no relevance to state another product is better if its an entirely different product with different ingredients altogether..

Got a positive feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just brougt this item for ny parent. I got a positive feedback them. They use gloucester 3 a day plus uc-ii 1 daily

Undenatured Type 11 Collagen wonderful product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I first researched this product on the advice of a friend who worked in the medical field back in 2006 and have taken the product since then. In 2005 my knees were giving me constant pain and walking was limited to about 0.5 kms with difficulty and that tired feeling. It has been a life changing experience for me since then and I am glad to say that I can now walk up to 10kms problem free. I seldom if ever have pain unless I am doing a lot of lifting or using a shovel for prolonged periods. Undenatured Type 11 Collagen have worked for me and I have recommended to others over the years. John From Kerry

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value for daily supply.

1 2