It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm in the middle age, I take 2 every day before go to bed , now I can do aerobic dance and my knees are no more pain as before.

Happy user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was using A much more expensive product and ordered this "just in case" it would work... As an experiment. When I would quit my regular medecine, I would have Sore joints. Luckely this product has the exact same effect but for A much user friendly price! ;)

Very fast delivery, this my third order and very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very fast delivery, this is my third order and very good product.

A little concerning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I understand, that a natural by-product of creating collagen is the formation of MSG. It's not added, but it naturally forms. I felt, please note,I am not making any claims here, because I am far off being an expert on such matters, but I felt, like this might be so cleverly processed to create a concentration of one thing, that it also created more of an unwanted substance. I only took this for 2 days before stopping. I experienced jumping nerves in my arms and as I am too aware of the neurotoxic issues around MSG, I immediately stopped.

Awesome

Posted by taffytan on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had knee pain and I took 1 tablet At bedtime and in the morning it was gone. I could walk better also.

真的很有效

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

我媽媽長期因為膝蓋不好,應該是退化性關節炎的關係,走樓梯都非常吃力,也不能蹲,但五月底左右拿到商品後,每天吃一顆,現在她的膝蓋有很明顯的改善,這是她自己感覺到的,我也覺得很開心,會常常回購的

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have started using this for the past 6 months, and have not had any issues with my back like I used to have, several times a year. This seems to be working to ease my discomfort I used to have from my deteriorated disk in my back.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since 3 weeks ago I take a capsule before bedtime and I feel much better the joint pains in the thumb fingers has almost disappeared

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for elderly

Really helpful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my personal experience. It did help to reduce to pain from a knee ligament and meniscus injury. I am convinced that it helps to build up the connective tissue. The pain was much much less. It may help to reduce the inflammation as well. I take it regularly now.

1 2 3 4