A great small diffuser

Posted by plumindustries on January 23 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been really pleased with this diffuser. I have it by my bedside and use it all day and night. It switches off automatically but runs until the water level is low but not completely dry, and it goes for hours. When I first bought it I thought it was actually cordless and that the USB was used for charging a battery but alas this was not the case. Lucky I had a bunch of spare USB plugs. For the low price this item is actually very good.

Manual says 'a desktop computer is not suitable'

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Updated review Been using everyday for a week. Consistent performance. A suggestion to enhance this product - will be great to have an additional option just to have orange/soft light without the changing LED colours. As I don't use a laptop at home, i found a USB plug to use with the diffuser. Do ensure output is 5V. I gave only ONE star a week ago: 'A desktop computer is not suitable' - that was stated in the manual but not specifically said in the product info page. All it said was that it can be used with laptop. Pls give even more detailed info so that we can make a more informed decision when we buy products on the site.

Excellent!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. Great price, great value! I get a USB port (the one that comes with the iPhone) and plug it into the wall with the diffuser. No complaints.

Great diffuser

Posted by titina on February 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's easy to use and just a few drops of oil and some water will make your house smell so well. You do need to follow the instructions, clean it every time you change the oils and add the correct amount of water. It stops automaticly after 4 hours or when it runs out of water. The changing lights make it more fun, but it can be used with the light off. Great purchase for my home.

This is a compact very easy to use product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Downside it is meant to be a USB diffuser, thus it comes with the connecting USB cable only. No electric plug is provided. So, if you are planning on using it with a wall plug, you're going to need to buy one from your local hardware store, or simply use your phone's charging plug. I still have not tried it with a laptop USB etc... I've only used it with an electric outlet and I'm happy thus far.

LOVE

Posted by satokoban on April 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

SO RELAXING AND THE LIGHT IS CHANGING COLOR (YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT WHILE RUNNING) SO IT'S BEAUTIFUL AT NIGHT. EASY TO USE AND WITH MAX WATER IT RUN FOR ABOUT 4 HOURS THEN TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY.

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

This diffuser is easy to use. The weight is light. I like it a lot.

diffuser

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

really like this item. I wish the oils were as easy to dispense as the unit is to use!!

It's OK considering the price but a bit inconvenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's OK considering the price, it does the job. But it would be better if works on battery as well, so that I can easily put it anywhere in my house. But it only works on USB which has to be connected onto a PowerPoint all the time, that's the inconvenience. Also, the cover can easily fall off which is another defect, better to fasten it on the base.

Un difusor económico

Posted by myddna on September 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Un difusor de esencias económico. No es fácil encontrarlos a este precio y además hace su trabajo. Chachi :D