Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product for a few weeks, and I didn't notice any difference, in fact, it may have kept me awake. It smells TERRIBLE as well.

Works great for sleep.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take two capsules nightly and they definitely get the job done. I don't feel groggy upon wakening. Great value and on my reorder list every month!

Relaxing effect aids sleeping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works very well. After about an hour I can feel relaxation taking place in neck muscles that I previously noticed were tense. Once asleep I stay asleep till it's time to get up.

sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

couldn't sleep without it. helps me go to sleep fairly quickly every night.

Smells like VOMIT plus melatonin works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I usually love Now Foods brands (I buy ALOT of their products). But this product is gross. You open it up and it smells like gross, sour vomit (I should've listened to other reviewers who wrote that, but I thought they were exaggerating. They were not. This is a disgusting product). On top of the smell, it has zero effect on my insomnia. I prefer my melatonin (as I write this, I'm purchasing Now Foods melatonin high potency and the Calm product to see if that works better than the melatonin that I buy for cheaper at Costco). Waste of money for an ineffective product that smells disgusting.

Now Foods, Valerian Root, 500mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Valerian is a great herb which does not smell the best. But it is a muscle relaxant. I take Melatonin for sleeping but when it is not enough I add 2 capsules of Valerian and sleep like a baby.

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best valerain on market, non filters, be carefull with long term taking, similar like melatonin, it can cause addiction, so that you cant sleep it without it, also valerian turn on cytochrome P450 in liver, so long term taking and in combination with similar meds is to heavy for liver.

Sleep All Night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I never wake up in the middle of the night now. Valerian doesn't help me fall asleep, but when I do, it's lights out until morning. And I sleep fewer hours now - about 6.5. Very high quality sleep, very refreshed feeling in the morning.

Helps me sleep!

Posted by Turboshopper on Oct 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 a night - I'm a light sleeper- and I sleep all the way through the night. Great product!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to help him sleep better but 2 capsules caused him to be very droozy the next morning. I took one during the day for calming but it made me very sleepy. I am still trying to find my way wwith this producr