Feed back on this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to help me with sleep. It HAS not helped that I can tell. Thank you, Violet

weird dreams

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product gave me really weirds dreams. I would return it if possible.

effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

no noticable benefit

Excellent antacid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this herb for the unorthodox purpose of settling my stomach due to hyper acidity. Whenever I get nauseous from acidic gastritis I've had great success taking this herb. There is a dose dependent response as the worse I feel the more capsules I need to take. There have been times when I've lost count but I would estimate to have taken during a couple hour period as many as about 30 of these 500 milligram capsules - I sure felt mellow after that high a dose but still fully functional, alert and clear thinking. Other times I've gotten relief from just a few capsules. While I can't be certain that this herb is acting as an antacid but I think it is a good deduction as I burp and feel a lot better after taking Valerian. Also I don't swallow the capsules but rather chew them up with water in my mouth. I do that with all capsules and tablets as I have a problem with dysphagia (larger food stuffs tent to get stuck in my esophagus). This is one of the grittier herbs - the root must be difficult to clean as there is always some amount of sand or dirt mixed in with the Valerian powder no matter what brand I use.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Combined With Now 5htp I Can Lay Down The Synthetic Sleep Enablers.... Great!!

Very efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The effect kicks in after a while and it works well!

Great product! Worked well for me.

Posted by Shamnath on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from lower back pain and chronic insomnia. This product works very well for me. I usually take more since I am suffering from chronic insomnia. I combine it with Gabapentim. Valerian Root is safe since it is purely herbal. Thumbs up for this great product at such a great price. Am placing order now for my second bottle...

Good, plentiful source of valerian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product does its job. The capsule is a transparent film containing dark-green valerian powder. I take it with melatonin to help me get sleep, and it's working the magic. One capsule is normally enough for me, meaning this large bottle can last for about a year!

Ian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works well

Ainda não testei

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Valeriana é muito boa e eficaz na ansiedade, por isso comprei. Ainda não usei a Valerian Root da Now Foods, mas essa marca é ótima e com certeza não vou me arrepender. Acalma, faz dormir, e faz começar o dia calmo.