Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally, found something that worked for my husband to sleep.My husband has taken every over the counter and prescription known to man for sleep,nothing ever worked until Valerian root! He takes this with melatonin and l-tryptophan.Valerian seems to work better once it gets build up in your system.Sometimes he will take a few valerian just to relax.This brand of valerian is the best we have found and we have tired many.Iherb also has the best prices! 5 STARS across the board.

Valerian calms the mind.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these a couple of years ago after a bereavement to try to get to sleep, and I still take them occasionally now as they work so well for me. They stop all the unwanted thoughts swirling around and are so calming that sleep comes easily. I found that they do not make me groggy in the morning and I wake feeling rested. I would recommend these to anyone who is stressed for what ever reason as they really worked for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Valerian for years as and aid for insomnia. This brand I bought for a friend so I can't say whether it's any better or worse than other brands.Valerian won't knock you out like conventional sleeping pills as it's a gentle sleep aid

Great value for a proven muscle relaxer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because it was the best dollar value at the time of purchase. Been using valerian root for over a decade and a half perhaps once or twice a month when some ache or back pain or stress headache needs that extra release of pain cycle break beyond ibuprofin.

Calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really works, relaxing and sedative

Valerian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps me to sleep better.

Good sleep and relax herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Good product, really smells which is a good thing. One of the only things that when it stinks its great. Forget the sleeping pills. Also quiets the mind.

Stress reducer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this now for about a month and it's really helping. I tend to be hyperexcitible, and Valerian is making a real difference. It also is helping my insomnia.

It helped me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is a high content valerian product that helps me sleep without awakenings.

Better quality of sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These pills do stink so I hold my breath when taking them. On the other hand, they help me to relax during sleep so improving the quality of sleep. I finally get the rest I need when I have a demanding day ahead of me.