CAUTION FOR ASTHMA / LOW IRON - depletes other nutrients and *causes* asthma

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vit A increases transferrin - higher doses can be detrimental to anyone low in iron, asthmatics, etc. I do not recommend vit A in this dose because it is too effective - used regularly, it causes me to get breathless (in a very unpleasant way) and I end up having to supplement other things to compensate (when they're normally not necessary). Suggest limited/occasional use only. I want a natural vit A, however it seems impossible to find one in lower doses, especially one that isn't cod. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used this with zinc and Granda's acne soap and now my skin is almost perfect. Not even one pimple on my face. I use to have like 5-10 pimples all the time before started to take these, but hard to say how much this product has helped or is it good combination with zinc. I still give 5 stars cos i'm so happy to my face right now :)

like it, like this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Check the maximum healthy dosage of vitamins A and D3 before taking large doses (I just googled the information and found several credible sources). Too much at one time or too large doses over a long period of time can really hurt your health. As with most things, moderation is good.

Natural vitamin A

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's nice that the vitamins in this products aren't synthetic. Furthermore it's nice that it does not come from shark livers (sharks are rapidly becoming an wiped put species, with an ecological disaster in the oceans to follow). Could have done without the soybean oil though, but all in all, a very good product.

5/5

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow and pretty small. Tasteless. My skin looks brighter and smoother

excellent price, excellent strength!

Posted by andrewleehorton on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

don't forget to take this with Vitamin D - otherwise you'll be deficient.

pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

would be better if they contained no soy of any kind

Excellent for dry hands!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hands are extremely dry every winter. This year none of my the best hand creams worked out. I decided to use this Vitamine A squeezed from the capsule straight on my hand in addition to vitamin E oil. Those two together works like magic on my hands. They are soft again after one overnight application. Do it for a few days and you will see a difference!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin A is a great product for people with acne problems.

Love Now Foods Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin A was recommended by my doctor to insure extended eye health and optimum function. Now Foods carries quality products. Thank you, iHerb for carrying them and at such great prices, too.