My Miracle is Here!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this Vitamin D3, I had constant, nearly crippling pain in all my joints, bones, and muscles. After 1 week of taking this, and Coral Calcium Plus,--I feel like an 18 yr old. The deep constant aching pain is gone! I have more energy than I ever had in my life--I'm 48 but felt like 88 before iHerb. Believe me, this really helps!

Much needed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You don't realize how much you need Vitamin D3 until you take a good supplement like this one. Helped with my skin, my hair and nails.

Best Vitamin-D3 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A LIFE saver! 2,000 IU = 50 mg! 8 months! * 240 softgels = 8 months! * Highly-absorbable liquid softgel form! Easy to swallow! * Working night shift since 1997 has definitely kept me from getting my fair share of sun. I didn't even realize how deficient I was, until it literally felt like I was dying! I mean ZERO energy. It was a struggle just to get out of bed or do simple tasks. Not to mention the foggy brain, dry lifeless skin & hair, forgetfulness, and feeling depressed. Originally I thought it was a thyroid issue but had that ruled out then discovered my vitamin D levels were ridiculously low. I have been taking this supplement for approx 2 months now & it has really given me my vigor & zest for life back! I feel like a whole new person. I recommend everyone get their vitamin D levels checked if you are at risk for being deficient like I was. Who knew such a tiny little pill could make such a huge difference? . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits

Bottled sunshine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No junk just a great value! Brought my Vitamin D levels into the normal range this winter with this product. Felt better, no depression and lost weight.

One of the most IMPORTANT supplements to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 3 of these daily. To boost my Vitamin D level which was down to 22 after a break off of Vitamin D. I dont think I can go much below 3-4000 daily because I hardly ever get much sun.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I've been taking this, I've noticed improvement in level of anxiety. it just makes me feel relaxed. However my need for sleep has increased, so I need to sleep longer hours to feel normal. I'm not sure if it's due to vitamin D or another product I'm taking, time will tell. I love the small size of the capsule and the concentration is just right (not too high, not too low). Great price too. Thank you Iherb, please keep supplying this product

vita D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product, will continue to order

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 240 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am following Dr's orders in taking Vitamin D daily and these are tiny round liquid filled capsules so easy to swallow and the price is right!!

Now Foods V D-3 2,000 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product, love the softgels.

Good Low Dose

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I buy this for an elderly relative. It is a good low dose, but I would take a higher one: 5,000 I.U.s. I take D-3 because it affords protection for a multitude of possible health problems, and I have found that it definitely helps keep mood elevated.