Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with Vitamin D deficiency in June 2009. My doctor wanted to put me on the 50,000iu megadoses of D-2 and I refused, in favor of taking D-3. I ordered these pills from iherb and got them very quickly. I took one every day for nearly three months and then had my level tested again. It was 51 ng/ml, up from 19 ng/ml. And I feel so, so much better than I did when I was deficient. I have more energy, my nasty case of eczema has cleared up, and my moods are more stable. I often forgot to take the pill with meals, as directed (you need fat in your gut to absorb vitamin D), yet they still were very effective, obviously. I don't have any trouble swallowing large pills, but it was a nice change to have such a tiny, easy-to-swallow pill to take. I am very pleased with this product, and with iherb in general. I have been recommending all my family members and friends to this site, especially to get this bottle of Vitamin D, which is an amazing bargain (a four-month supply of 5000iu for under $9 can't be beat)! Thank you for helping me to get healthy, iherb!

Vitamin D-3 is Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely one of the best products on the market! I use vit. D-3 everyday, and I notice a difference when I haven't taken it. This product naturally enhances my mood, and is excellent bone support. Don't miss out!!

Best dollar value high potency oil based D3 I could find.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

D-3 is critical to so many foundational healing basics from immune support to proper body ph balance due to proper absorption of minerals especially calcium so bone mass resource is constant to keep body PH. Silly to have epidemics of broken hips and Cancer when proper understanding of nutrition serves the need.

djbseattle on Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Originally I was taking 2000 IU, and after my physical test results my Vitamin D level was reporting below normal. My doctor recommended starting w/5000 IU daily. I can tell a slight difference in my mood which is better then no change at all. I just started taking this about a month ago. iHerb's products are great, inexpensive and the delivery is so quick. Gotta love this crew!

Great product, amazing service!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had been looking for a while for such a potent D3 supplement. Amazing service, got it really fast and without hastle at all. Great for mind focus, mood swings and bone health!

Vitamine D, 5000 IUs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

For one month I have been asked by Doctor to take 10,000 IUs per day. I have found an improved attitude, improved walking and balance.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High potency in a small pill, exactly what I need! Have been taking 10,000IU a day for four months for vitamin D deficiency, and my blood test last week said I am now near the top of the reference range, which is ideal. I can now maintain with 1 pill a day!

Review for Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor has recommended that I take 5000 IU's of Vitamin D-3. It's convenient to have only one capsule to take. After taking this dosage, my allergies have virtually disappeared. Plus, I like to see it as a prevention for cancer, since cancer runs in my family.

DB

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Lab results have proven this D-3 to be effective. Love the price!

D3 Hi Potency 5k iu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am on a supplement program for help in treating Fibromyalgia and the strength is what my doctor has me on. I found the exact qty, dosage for much less on your site. My doctor has me on this vitamin as one of the many supplements in treating Fibromyalgia. I found the exact strength and components much cheaper at your site than anywhere else.