Vit K-2

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is super for regulating bleeding. It's the only brand I could find that is not made from soy, to which I am allergic. I used to bleed almost abnormally too long with small cuts. now they stop bleeding quickly and heal quickly.

K2 MK4 (but not stated on the bottle)... useless dose!

Posted by Michael on January 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Mk7 (natural) form has a much longer half life than the MK4 (synthetic) form. Now say this is the MK4 form... but don't say that anywhere on the bottle. NOW do sell a form that is specifically MK7. The studies using 100 ug were done with MK7 (K2-7). The studies using 3 mg were done with Mk4 (K2-4). Thus 100 ug of K2 Mk4 is useless! :-(

Need to get calcium to bones, not arteries!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 6 2009 | Verified Purchase

Essential vitamin to help get calcium to bones. Calcium deposits in arteries cause hardening. This gets the calcium where it is needed.

Works well

Posted by HealthyWest on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have taken this to stop dark circles under eyes. Also, I went to a naturopath who tested me for deficiencies and vitamin K was one of mine. It has worked well for dark circles but it is also important that you are digesting all of your supplements, if digestion works well vitamin K deficiency is unlikely :)

It's Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to increase the strength of my veins and to help prevent varicose veins. It's working.

Superb product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had an inflammation in my gums for 15 years. I ate lots of medicine to get that in check. Nothing worked for more than a week at a time. This fixed the problem in just a few days and I haven't had to take it since. Still have it though, just in case.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

Was told by a pharmacist that this K-2 helps keep the calcium in the bones. The more research I do on it, the more I like taking it.

Companion to Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these every day with the Vitamin D3 %,000 I.U. The combination works well in bone repair.

Posted by bugajuk on September 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product, after giving birth, teeth became more sensitive, hurt after eating hot or cold food ... but after using vitamin k2, i can eat any food i want.

Vitamin K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective. If you have any circulatory problems, try it for several months. You'll be very pleased.