good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is very good for anemia, heavy menstrual bleeding, and the bleeding gums. (And many other benefits for bones, liver and bladder.)

Soy Free

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

With a family history of osteoporosis I am keen to minimize my risks via diet, lifestyle and supplements therefore I consider vitamin K2 a must in this regard. This product would not have been my first choice for this vitamin but is the one I could find that had a reasonable level of the vitamin that was not made using soy and is a reasonable price. As I am soy intolerant, this eliminated most other products.

Vitamin K-2 as an adjunct to a bone strengthening program

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin K-2 was recommended by my doctor to help transport calcium into my bones where I need it. It will take some time before I have tests to see how it's working. Joan S., AZ

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take vitamin D3 together with vitamin K2. My D3 levels now are optimal and I also feel good. So yeah it works. Cons? This product contains Menaquinone-4 (MK-4). You want vitamin K2 with MK-7 because it's more effective than MK-4.

didn't do my homework properly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin K-2 by Life Extension, seems to be a far better deal than Now's. Neverthless in the short time I've been using it My teeth do feel cleaner. I take 3 per day. Gabrielle

Arterial Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One rodent study showed dramatic reduction in atherosclerosis with massive K-2 dosage. I don't figure this will hurt. Usually take it with lechithin for absorbstion and with OKG which I think is synergestic.

An valuable vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A vitamin that is great for many purposes and alot for the bones. U can only hope that you have enough of this since it doesnt show of the blood test. As valuable this is, its worth the money. In time i hope this will reduce in cost and increase in caps per box.

K2 Better than K1 for Protection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps transport calcium to your bones while helping to prevent calcification and hardened arteries. Studies show K2 more effective.

Vitamin k2 so far...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my body is feeling great so far, when i sleep i know have a deeper sleep! Will post a more detailed review when more time has passed and had more experience with the vitamin.

Healthy Exercise and Workout Program.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

As the son of parents who both had serious cardiovascular issues, my health is outstanding and K-2 is an essential part of this 76 yo man's workout and nutrition regime!

1 2 3