Effective but kind of yucky

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is effective and balanced my upset stomach nicely when in regular use. I should come up with a better way to ingest this since mixing it with water and drinking it just make me sick. The smell, taste and texture is not nice.

A must for GF baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It gives great texture to GF bread, you won't miss gluten at all. Just a tablespoon of it per pound of GF flour will transform your GF bread into springy goodness.

A must in gluten free baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It improves the texture of GF bread immensely, makes it "airy" and gives it structure. One tablespoon is enough for 1 lb of flour.

Bake with this!

Posted by monenlaistamammonaa on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this when baking! For example in gluten free cookies and cakes.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my over-weight mum . Great health food for people with high cholesterol , over-weight . Reduce constipation , risk of heart disease .

Now Foods Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 2 tblsp each night added to juice; does not alter taste of juice. Let set a few brief moments to soften, but then drink quickly, or it becomes thickened and unpleasant to swallow. Good product, especially if your daily diet is short on fiber. Best price purchased in bag rather than plastic container.

Great addition to my health shakes.

Posted by bonusoffer on Aug 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to rave about fibre (UK spelling), but I'm happy with this Psyllium husk one. Mixes fine, tastes ok, and contains a good amount of soluble and insoluble fibre. You'll need to store it in a container as this packaging won't do the trick. All in all, a good addition to my health regime. Important addition to protein shakes and great for digestive tract and bowel health.

Super help for your intestine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was suffering from problems with my intestine and have tried out lots of different methods: I added wheat bran to my food, but it caused bloating, eating more apples or veggies caused the same, seaweeds made me sick and I had an upset stomach...When I first tried psillium husk I was not expecting it to work, BUT IT DID!! It's been 3-4 month now, that I'm using it - in the beginning I took it before bed - 2 teaspoons dissolved in water or yoghurt. Now my intestine is in such good shape, that I use it from time to time, when I feel "heavy". It really works and l haven't discovered any side-effects for me. Def will order again.

Staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and can't fault it in anyway. It tastes unoffensive and it keeps for a long time. Just remember to drink lots of water or it could aggravate constipation.

NOW Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product that I use in smoothies and yougurt to get more fiber and to get contents thicker.