great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

needed for all my gluten free recipes this is great price thank you

thickens great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product. It thickens EVERYTHING great. I have used it to make puddings thicken all sorts of sauces and syrups. It blends so much easier than corn starch and I don't have to use as much.

Great product-gluten free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use xanthum gum in gluten free baking. Now Foods has a consistently good product that is definitely gluten free.

Xanthan Gum for Bread Making

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Thank you so much for this wonderful product. My first attempt of bread making without Xanthan Gum was a disaster, this time my family devoured my bread. 5 Thanks again Sincerly Mare

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good but hard to mix (I guess is about Xanthan gum, not about the brand)

Good Xanthan Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We bake our own gluten free breads and it works well for a good price.

wish I had know more about it before buying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The sales speal sounds good but I wish I had read more about it before buying it. I don't think they give enough information on what xanthan gum really is. Probably because people wouldn't buy it. It's a bacteria, often grown on corn or soy or wheat. It can cause gastric distress and can be harmful in babies under 2yrs because it draws water out of the digestion. Anyway it certainly left me with enough doubt to not even want to try it. Although to be fair I guess small amounts are probably ok. Oh and the other thing is that is has been shown to alter gut flora so that didn't appeal either.

Good For Keto Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased it to bake crispy Keto cookies. Result is great and I hope I can use it in more ways.

God

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend

a little goes a long way

Posted by GrumpyMcSleepyhead on Nov 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great as a thickener for gluten-free cooking. I use it for thickening sauces, curries, etc. Be careful, though... 1/4 tsp can be too much of this stuff! To avoid clumping, mix it into vegetable oil before adding to liquids.